• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I love the idea of fish & chips at work but they fill me up so much that I just want to snooze after my lunch zzzz....

When you're annoyed that you haven't got any lunch with you and then somebody asks if you want anything from McDonalds. Big Mac time!
They're making a bigger version of the Big Mac apparently, in order to keep up with their competitors bigger burgers.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I never had anything at dinner time when I was working apart from an orange and a cup of tea, people I worked with were obsessed with eating.

So, is it "dinner and tea" or "lunch and dinner"?

I'm Lunch and Dinner too, so definitely not posh, I'm afraid.

Sod off, I'm trying to invent a meal between lunch and dinner :)

:icon_lol:

I tend to use mealtime names that others use - so it varies, depending on who I'm with. I also don't tend to eat set meals at set times either. So actually, I tend to go with "wanna eat?" no matter the time of day...

Dinner and Tea, always has been always will be, my Son moved to Souhampton with work a few years ago and he started calling it lunch and dinner.
He moved from there to Bury a couple of years ago, 'they won't have any of that lunch dinner bollocks up there' I told him.
Suffice to say, he now has 'dinner and tea'.

Always say lunch, and evening meal depends who im with. Just me and hubby then we say tea, if Americans are involved we say dinner.

Back