• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Saw that a couple of years ago. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

It is utterly brilliant. Laughed so much. Cheers for the tip of getting in early as well

The writers of this have a new play starting on Wednesday "A Comedy about a Bank Robbery"

Will keep a look out for that. They did Peter Pan Goes Wrong last year which was also good.

Fancied going to the Imperial War Museum & am happy that South West trains have a promo day on Wednesday so my travel is only £15 return

3b66f6de9000071a514323e826d96469.jpg

That's really good work Penk...Keep it up mate

Just about to set off down to the Midlands (Wolves area) for the wedding of WolfiePhil. Have a great day Phil and I'll see you soon

Have a great day, both of you!

Tickets booked and sorted for coming over to UK. This trip is gonna be a bloody blast :) :) :)

Boo2 is potty trained :)

My blood levels are better, still not brill, but a bit better :)

Last edited:
Haven't heard from you for a while Sooz. Hope you're well.

Haven't heard from you for a while Sooz. Hope you're well.

Not much happening on the honey thread since ive been quiet, have you all stopped eating or some at! I'm very well Bear ta, hope alls well with you too :) .

When are you coming over Susie?

Not till later in the year Frankie, but found some good flights, with only one change in New York ( unlike the horrendous 3 flights each way last time) and unlike the last time I was over hopefully I will have two good feet which won't stop me doing and going places like it did last time. Last time I was over I fell down the mother in laws stairs which totally ruined it for me. Can't wait now :)

Not till later in the year Frankie, but found some good flights, with only one change in New York ( unlike the horrendous 3 flights each way last time) and unlike the last time I was over hopefully I will have two good feet which won't stop me doing and going places like it did last time. Last time I was over I fell down the mother in laws stairs which totally ruined it for me. Can't wait now :)

Well hopefully this time you will stay in good health, and even better I could finally get to meet you in the flesh.

Well hopefully this time you will stay in good health, and even better I could finally get to meet you in the flesh.

I plan too. I hope to meet both you and your lovely lady in the flesh one day Frankie. Will have to try to work something out :)

Get the Hobnobs in Frankie, we are coming to see you :). Had a word with Carole and she's going to drive us to see you both. Gonna pick you both up and go for a pub lunch, my treat :) :)

I finally get to meet you both :)

Taking Mrs HW for a days Pottery Workshop at Eastnor Castle - something she's always wanted to do. All part of her year of 50th birthday treats!

She thinks I want to re-enact a scene from Ghost? What does she mean?

Get the Hobnobs in Frankie, we are coming to see you :). Had a word with Carole and she's going to drive us to see you both. Gonna pick you both up and go for a pub lunch, my treat :) :)

I finally get to meet you both :)

I have only just seen this Susie. That is wonderful, we are both looking forward to meeting you both.

Back