• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thats horrible Frank, pleased you are good and still alive and running...

It was five years ago today that I came home and found my good lady collapsed in the bath. She had suffered a stroke and a size urge, but thanks to a dear friend we got Christine out of the bath, but she had stopped breathing, but somehow we managed to resuscitate her until the professionals took over. Thankfully five years on, my better half is still by my side. And for that I am extremely happy.

Good stuff Frank, so happy for you both...I know that you both treasure the time you have

In no particular order - I've done all but one last load of washing and ironed everything there is to iron (before last load is washed and dried) the boys only want scrambled egg on toast for their dinner so no cooking and not much washing up. All done in time to watch the football on Sky.

It was five years ago today that I came home and found my good lady collapsed in the bath. She had suffered a stroke and a seizure, but thanks to a dear friend we got Christine out of the bath, but she had stopped breathing, but somehow we managed to resuscitate her until the professionals took over. Thankfully five years on, my better half is still by my side. And for that I am extremely happy.

Just seen this - wasn't on this site at that time & whilst I am aware from subsequent comments that there had been difficulties hadn't realised that it was that traumatic for both of you

Am happy that you have both managed to come through this and are still with us

First day of the new job over and I think I'm gonna love it! Lots more to do but it's what I trained for

Had a 'Me' day yesterday, went fishing with my brother, don't get many days like that, when you can just relax :)

First day of the new job over and I think I'm gonna love it! Lots more to do but it's what I trained for

Nice one Mike, glad to hear it was worth it.

I have my 2nd round interview today, have just finished my presentation. Had a run through with my TL, it wasn't great, but I've got 2 hours to keep practicing.

Thank god that's over! I am covered in sweat, think they turned the heat up in the room to make me uncomfortable

Happy... New job (or training for it) is going well and I collected my new car this afternoon ;)

But do you think you did Ok ?

The presentation went well, I probably sped through it a bit, but during the Q&A session after I elaborated more. I answered one question wrong but overall I think it went well.

It was extra tough because there were 5 in the room, and none of them gave anything away. So when I began, I dropped in a little joke to break the ice and they just stared at me like I had two heads. That made me focus but in my head I was a bit panicked and my mouth went dry.

That's what happens when you go public with a joke from Frank's thread...

Fingers crossed for you squire.

Yeah, fingers crossed mate.
When I went for the interview for my job the panel were really sharp, picking up on a hesitation I did. I walked out being convinced one of my answers was poor as well, but you're always second guessing what they're looking for. Know what you mean re the nerves though.
Will await good news...

Awesome! Well done chap! :D

Back