• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thanks lads. Definitely seems to be good fortunes on the job front for us TWF members lately, long may it continue!

:crossfingers:

Congratulations Rob :breakdance::breakdance:

I had two "best of three" pool games tonight in the Singles Knockout, Quarter Finals and Semi Final (could of been just the one)... Long story short, I won! I'm in the Knockout Final

Thanks to the in-laws its a trip to London tomorrow to see the Play that Goes Wrong. Nice Wedding Anniversary gift from them

Thanks to the in-laws its a trip to London tomorrow to see the Play that Goes Wrong. Nice Wedding Anniversary gift from them
Saw that a couple of years ago. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Saw that a couple of years ago. It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Saw a bit of it on some Variety thing on ITV before Christmas and that bit was superb, so looking forward to it.

Saw a bit of it on some Variety thing on ITV before Christmas and that bit was superb, so looking forward to it.
Yeah it was on the Royal Variety Performance. Get there early as the actors are doing stuff even before it starts.

Should be in about 30 mins before the scheduled start time (as long as Virgin Trains do their bit)

A hard days work.... We're widening the drive so we can get both cars on. Today was day two of the task, we started last Sunday and had to wait till today to continue because of work.

The Beginning.jpg

Grass is gone.jpg

DriveStart.jpg

DriveEndOfDay.jpg

That first pic. :icon_lol:

I bet she was well impressed with you standing there taking a photo while she toiled away.

That first pic. :icon_lol:

I bet she was well impressed with you standing there taking a photo while she toiled away.

She wanted to do the "first cut" and wanted it recorded! I'm safe Lycan ;)

It's come a long way in two days work but I'm on my own tomorrow getting the hardcore down and compacting it

Back