• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well done Mike

Lots and lots of love

Paul

:)

Nailed it, smashed it!
Had the call and been offered the job. I start learning my new post a week on Monday and can't believe how "worried" I've been. I'm sitting at home and just feel so tired!
Bring it on!

Thanks for your support guys
Boom!
Perfect timing. Big pay rise at ST renewal time!
Congrats matey!

Nice one Mike - and (I think you said) only a less than 10min stroll to work now, thats got to be good

Not a sip of wine ( or anything else) has passed my lips in 6 weeks.

I've been really good for 6 weeks.

I've lost a stone in weight and i'm quite proud and happy :)

Good stuff PPB....Takes some real will power to leave the alcohol alone, I know! ;)

Good stuff PPB....Takes some real will power to leave the alcohol alone, I know! ;)

Thanks darlo :). Hubby's doing it too so that makes it easier. Not saying i'll never have one again, but at the moment i'm enjoying life without it :)

I applied for a Trainer Role at work, training new hires in using AdWords and the tools involved. I got the chance to deliver a 1 week training module last month and now have an interview on Wed for a permanent role in the Training dept. 7k pay rise and the opportunity to travel to the States/Europe regularly. It would be a big step career-wise.

Similar to Darlos nerves whilst waiting for his big interview, I am nervous as fook.

I applied for a Trainer Role at work, training new hires in using AdWords and the tools involved. I got the chance to deliver a 1 week training module last month and now have an interview on Wed for a permanent role in the Training dept. 7k pay rise and the opportunity to travel to the States/Europe regularly. It would be a big step career-wise.

Similar to Darlos nerves whilst waiting for his big interview, I am nervous as fook.

You'll nail it Rob. Good luck mate

Did my first brick session ahead of the triathlon season this morning. 14.5km on the bike at 26.7kph average straight into a 5km run in 22:56. Rapid, relatively speaking.

No reason you won't be a raging success.

After three months HMRC and my pension provider have sorted my tax code out, had a nice little four figure tax rebate today.

Have the second interview on Tuesday. Have to create and present a 15 minute module. Feeling good about this one....

It was five years ago today that I came home and found my good lady collapsed in the bath. She had suffered a stroke and a seizure, but thanks to a dear friend we got Christine out of the bath, but she had stopped breathing, but somehow we managed to resuscitate her until the professionals took over. Thankfully five years on, my better half is still by my side. And for that I am extremely happy.

Back