• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

last exam finished today - basically I've just completed university! Not that I hated it but after all the studying I've done for these bastards - well, thank fuck that's all over! Can finally relax!

Nice one! What's the plan now?

last exam finished today - basically I've just completed university! Not that I hated it but after all the studying I've done for these bastards - well, thank fuck that's all over! Can finally relax!

Well done. Hopefully you get a job in the career of your choice.

Well done Hamlet - must be a strange feeling!

Nice one, Hamlet!

Ending university was a strange one for me. I wasn't anywhere near ready to enter the real world at the end of my undergraduate degree but I was absolutely sick of studying by the time I completed my postgraduate study.

I don't miss it at all looking back now.

A day in the garden for me doing something that I love doing. Planting all my hanging baskets, barrels and tubs with lovely blooms :). It's an all day job, but one that makes me happy :)

Enjoy Susie. We are going round some friends for lunch, and possibly a glass or two of beer.

Enjoy Susie. We are going round some friends for lunch, and possibly a glass or two of beer.

Thanks Frankie, and hope you and Mrs M have an enjoyable lunch. I'm sure there will be a beer or two for me too at some point as its thirsty work is gardening! :)

Well done Hamlet - must be a strange feeling!

It kinda is yeah, it was more relief than anything yesterday but now it's - well, it's sort of a strange limbo almost, my brother's getting married in July in Cyprus so I'm not sure if I can jump into a job right away but the plan for now is spend some time saving money up with some part time job then rent a place of my own and go for a job I actually wanna progress in!

What's open depends on if I get a 2:1 or a 2:2 but I ain't worrying about that right now!

Nice one, Hamlet!

Ending university was a strange one for me. I wasn't anywhere near ready to enter the real world at the end of my undergraduate degree but I was absolutely sick of studying by the time I completed my postgraduate study.

I don't miss it at all looking back now.
That's why I made the decision not to go to university. By that time I was sick of education and had already coasted my way through my A Levels and didn't get particularly good grades. If I'd have gone to Uni I'd have just wasted 4 years and a lot of money and probably not done anywhere near the required amount of work.

That's why I made the decision not to go to university. By that time I was sick of education and had already coasted my way through my A Levels and didn't get particularly good grades. If I'd have gone to Uni I'd have just wasted 4 years and a lot of money and probably not done anywhere near the required amount of work.

yeah, I somehow missed Nando's message the first time around but that's ended up being my feeling after three years here - gets to a point where it's just downright exhausting especially with a few areas you can't really get interested in (one of my last exams - a lot of it was basically 'and here's yet another catalyst cycle!' and the other half was an equation that we...never really applied to anything in particular so it was harder to see the point of it, though I did eventually get it)

Since the 25th April I've been cycling to work (when the weather has allowed), I cut down the number of biscuits I had, cut down my sugar intake and with the job my alcohol intake has gone down. Been doing a little skipping & sit-ups and in that time I have gone from 14st 10lbs to 13st 12lbs! I've dropped from 36" waist to 34" waist in about 5 weeks!

I'm absolutely delighted!!

Since the 25th April I've been cycling to work (when the weather has allowed), I cut down the number of biscuits I had, cut down my sugar intake and with the job my alcohol intake has gone down. Been doing a little skipping & sit-ups and in that time I have gone from 14st 10lbs to 13st 12lbs! I've dropped from 36" waist to 34" waist in about 5 weeks!

I'm absolutely delighted!!

Well done Darlo. Though your alcohol intake may increase when the new season starts...

Got the week off work with the kids and it's glorious weather :)

Yeah, I'm on half term duty, currently at Fun world in Wombourne, having a dirty McDonalds in about an hour.
Child minding?, piece of piss!

It is pretty decent weather. Off to the Western in a bit. Hopefully the beer garden beckons.

Enjoy!

It's fecking miserable 65 or so miles North East. Has been all morning!

Overcast and windy here too, looked lovely when I left the house this morning but apparently Derbyshire has decided not to get involved.

Absolutely beautiful up here. Not a cloud in the sky.

Just checked into McDonalds on Lea Rd, surprisingly quiet, now that is something to be happy about.

Meeting up with some friends who I haven't seem for some time.

Back