• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Getting really positive feedback from Chelsea after my first couple of months working in schools - and asked to take a training session at a development centre tomorrow night!

Tremendous stuff mate. Well done!

Getting really positive feedback from Chelsea after my first couple of months working in schools - and asked to take a training session at a development centre tomorrow night!

Well done and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you as I've heard that there is an opening for a good coach coming up within the club at the end of the season.:crossfingers:

Just became a granpa for the second time, a little girl, Edith Rosa.

If i can work out how to post a picture on here i will put one up.

I will of course be buying a shotgun, post haste, ha ha ha , and I have to save this one from being dragged up as a baggies fan, by the granma.

Congratulations Pav. Grandkids are the best ! ( my 5th is due in a couple of weeks :) )

I will of course be buying a shotgun, post haste, ha ha ha , and I have to save this one from being dragged up as a baggies fan, by the granma.
Who is also the grandad? Seriously though, congratulations pav.

Plane booked, digs booked for two weeks in Vancouver in September. Sister is doing a supernatural convention, so whilst she is doing that I shall be geeking and visiting X Files film shoots. If your into X Files you'll know of the Strughold Mining Facility, Ovaltine Café, Ascend to the stars (Grouse Mountain), Riverview Hospital (The Eve episodes), 2400 Motel, Opheuem theatre, The road where X marks the spot, Hilltop café (Pilot), Mulder and Scully's apartment (Outside shots) and The Peacock House...... Ok I'll get my coat.

Supernatural convention?

I hope that's the TV show.

Plane booked, digs booked for two weeks in Vancouver in September. Sister is doing a supernatural convention, so whilst she is doing that I shall be geeking and visiting X Files film shoots. If your into X Files you'll know of the Strughold Mining Facility, Ovaltine Café, Ascend to the stars (Grouse Mountain), Riverview Hospital (The Eve episodes), 2400 Motel, Opheuem theatre, The road where X marks the spot, Hilltop café (Pilot), Mulder and Scully's apartment (Outside shots) and The Peacock House...... Ok I'll get my coat.

I lived in Vancouver for a year, still have loads of mates there, I can put you in touch with some cool people if you wanna really 'go native'.

I think the hockey season starts in Oct so you'll miss the Canucks games which are brilliant, but you can still go up Grouse Mountain for skiing/snowboarding or go whale watching in Victoria. It's an amazing city, 2 weeks will be perfect.

Also, they filmed The Bone Collector, The 6th day, Along Came A Spider, Godzilla and Fantastic 4 there, so theres loads of places you will recognise from the movies

I will pay for Quirk to go snowboarding....

Back