• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Also, they filmed The Bone Collector, The 6th day, Along Came A Spider, Godzilla and Fantastic 4 there, so theres loads of places you will recognise from the movies

There's a place called Steveston south of Richmond which shoots Once upon a Time. I'll be down there too. Didn't realise how many films use Vancouver.

I will pay for Quirk to go snowboarding....

recommended-insurance.png

I couldn't find a funny enough snowboarding pic. Same diff anyway.

I can't read that at all Del as I'm not on that faceshite. Any chance you can post the text here?

Cracking first or second set of clubs, used less than a dozen times. Real game improver. Original 7 iron lost an argument with a tree after deciding to feed the fishes with four golf balls on one hole. Dunlop 7i thrown in to bridge the gap. Heads are in great condition with only a few scuffs. Shafts haven't got a mark on them, and the grips look like they've never been held.

Clubs will make a genuine difference to a 23+ handicapper, they're really forgiving. Only selling as I'm an impulsive cretin that just bought some new Mizuno irons in the sales and my wife will shank the life out of me if I don't make some money back. They just don't understand, do they? They're all "why do you spend so much money on golf? Your mates say you're terrible". "why does a round of golf take six hours, Sunday should be family time".

Well love, I spend six hours out on a Sunday because it's either that, or listen to incessant blabber about the massive list of pointless DIY activities that I can't do, because I'm a failure as a man. Then I'll have to get my dad in to fix it, and he'll mock me. And my mom will come with him, and then the two of you will get together like the witches of Eastwick moaning about how lazy men are, how I need to grow up and be a responsible adult. I play golf because no matter how annoying a three putt bogey is, it's not as annoying as Ikea.

I spend hundreds of pounds on balls, drivers, green fees because if I didn't, you'd spend it all on candles and cushions, even though the sofa is perfectly comfortable and the only thing that the house smells of is my bitterness and despair.

Enjoy these clubs. And don't get married.

Here you go mate!

Brilliant Del. Not as good as your birth book but brilliant nonetheless.

And posted to my mates that play golf too.

That since I have retired cannot think of anything to post on the 'Annoy' thread (this ignores any Wolves related issues - they go on their individual thread in the other section).

Am sure that it's doing my blood pressure no end of good!

That since I have retired cannot think of anything to post on the 'Annoy' thread (this ignores any Wolves related issues - they go on their individual thread in the other section).

Wait til the bowls season starts mate...:icon_wink:

Wait til the bowls season starts mate...:icon_wink:

My first post is time related - things may change (anyway as one ages I am allowed to get more of a grumpy old git!)

Back