• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

My broadband bill chopped in half for a year and I didn't even do anything. They called me. Ok then, cheers.

We've finally got fibre broadband in this godforsaken part of Cambridgeshire.

Heavy snow forecast from today onwards.

Which means snowball fights with Mr Penguin :)

HEAVY ?????

If you are under six foot you are going to be tits-deep in the stuff!

My happy is we have just booked our holiday with the kids and we are heading to Malta. I haven't been for more years than I care to remember but I love the island. So many happy childhood memories.

Micro is just learning the most difficult part of the duet guitar section in Master of Puppets. He has the verse, intro pre-chorus and chorus sorted.

He has been playing three weeks on this guitar and about three months in total. Holy shit...

Micro is just learning the most difficult part of the duet guitar section in Master of Puppets. He has the verse, intro pre-chorus and chorus sorted.

He has been playing three weeks on this guitar and about three months in total. Holy shit...

Brilliant, there's nothing like unearthing and nurturing a great talent, must be feeling proud

Nice one. I follow those guys on Twitter. Some very funny stuff.

How men will never quite understand the pure joy it brings to us when we unhook that bra, whip it through our blouse sleeve and fling it across the room.

:fingerpoint::fingerpoint:
How men will never quite understand the pure joy it brings to us when we unhook that bra, whip it through our blouse sleeve and fling it across the room.

I'm sure Mr Pittpenguinbabe fully appreciates it though

Back