• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Tbh, who would ever complain about that??! ;)

Naah, i can do two things in the same time..although this liverpool game i would concentrate solely on the boobies and other things :)

The Well man's coming in the morning to fix me water works. Awful being without water, even for a day.

So happy. I have found 2 cousins and my dads sister.The only real connection or contact with my dad or my dads side of the family since he died in 1977. I could blart with happy tears :)

Plus, I got water.

Aching tooth's gone, been years since I'd had an extraction so I was a bit apprehensive, piece of piss or as my dentist said, 'it's all in the technique'.

Aching tooth's gone, been years since I'd had an extraction so I was a bit apprehensive, piece of piss or as my dentist said, 'it's all in the technique'.

Maybe you should go the whole hog as they did in the past & have them all out (even if OK) & get falsies on the basis that you can't get toothache in those

I say that to the wife when she's had a rather large body part removed from her :)

Maybe you should go the whole hog as they did in the past & have them all out (even if OK) & get falsies on the basis that you can't get toothache in those

It's all implants nowadays, check out all the footballers and others who have so much money they don't know what to do with it.
Always look like a set of white piano keys.

It's all implants nowadays, check out all the footballers and others who have so much money they don't know what to do with it.Always look like a set of white piano keys.

That's the crucial point - serious cash for decent one of those (unless you have it done in India where it is cheaper!)

Happy and apprehensive...

Just applied for a new job, well same job, same company just at a Signal Box that's a lot busier!
Pros; I can get there on my bike in under 5 minutes or walk in 10 minutes thus saving me close to £80 a month in petrol as well as an up to 45 minute drive to work. It is a grade higher so almost £4000 a year pay rise. Goes on to a three shift roster so nights included but extra pay for nights/weekends.
Cons; Did I mention it's a LOT busier?! More rail traffic, more road traffic over the level crossing. About 12 crossings/foot crossing/farm crossings, 3 CCTV crossings controlled by me and less time to sit down writing stuff on here.
The job is open for applicants until Feb 13th so I will know more after then.

Happy and apprehensive...

Just applied for a new job, well same job, same company just at a Signal Box that's a lot busier!
Pros; I can get there on my bike in under 5 minutes or walk in 10 minutes thus saving me close to £80 a month in petrol as well as an up to 45 minute drive to work. It is a grade higher so almost £4000 a year pay rise. Goes on to a three shift roster so nights included but extra pay for nights/weekends.
Cons; Did I mention it's a LOT busier?! More rail traffic, more road traffic over the level crossing. About 12 crossings/foot crossing/farm crossings, 3 CCTV crossings controlled by me and less time to sit down writing stuff on here.
The job is open for applicants until Feb 13th so I will know more after then.

Best of luck mate - though you won't be able to have 40 winks between trains if you get the job

Good luck Darlo! Fingers crossed [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Back