• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I disagree. Cruz is dangerous. He's an ideologically driven tea party demagogue, whose policy positions should scare us all witless. Trump talks bollocks, but thats more showmanship (albeit often pandering and offensive).

The GOP must be delighted that in Rubio they seem to have found a candidate who is a) not crazy and b) could win the general election.

I disagree. Cruz is dangerous. He's an ideologically driven tea party demagogue, whose policy positions should scare us all witless. Trump talks bollocks, but thats more showmanship (albeit often pandering and offensive).

The GOP must be delighted that in Rubio they seem to have found a candidate who is a) not crazy and b) could win the general election.

Wouldn't Cruz stand less of a chance in the general election than Trump though?

Watch out for Rubio. He had little chance in Iowa, but did much better than expected.

Wouldn't Cruz stand less of a chance in the general election than Trump though?

I think they'd both struggle TBH. Rubio is the GOP's best shot - and even then he's going to have a fight on his hands aginst Clinton..

Bit of faith restored in the Americans, Trump's fucked, the winner is only slightly less obnoxious, the Democrats answer to Jeremy will give Hilary a bit of a run for her money but she'll come through in the end to become first woman to be President.

I think they'd both struggle TBH. Rubio is the GOP's best shot - and even then he's going to have a fight on his hands aginst Clinton..

Clinton only just scraped through. I don't think that her presumed victory will be as straight forward as most people thought.

Clinton would be a disaster.

Cruz winning is nothing to be happy about btw. The man is a fucking lunatic.

I still think Trump will win overall btw, there are a large number of Evangelicals in Iowa who would've voted for Cruz.

If Trump wins the world will die

He'll get pumped by whoever wins out of Hillary or Bernie so it wont be the end of the world.
As much as I'd like it, Bernie can't win. As the democratic candidate he would be swamped by a colossal shitstorm of super PAC funded ads from the likes of the Koch brothers.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

As much as I'd like it, Bernie can't win. As the democratic candidate he would be swamped by a colossal shitstorm of super PAC funded ads from the likes of the Koch brothers.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I will admit I'm not quite as optimistic about his chances after the tie in Iowa, I thought he'd win there by 3 or 4 points. I think he'll win New Hampshire, If O'Malley comes out and endorses him either side of that it could give him a huge boost.

6 months ago Bernie was some 40 points behind Clinton in Iowa. Last night was a victory for him, make no mistake.

Super League's back, coming to the end of winter.

Back