• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

There's The Buck Inn too which is quite close by.

Cheers.

We should be getting there by lunch time on Friday and can't check in until 4, so will explore this tiny village that seems to consists of just pubs.

Today I will be going into Pittsburgh and giving my 4 Wolves scarves away to the first 4 homeless people that I see. Along with a coffee and a burger.

Today I will be going into Pittsburgh and giving my 4 Wolves scarves away to the first 4 homeless people that I see. Along with a coffee and a burger.

Homeless and a Wolves scarf. Just when the poor gits thought life was already at rock bottom....

(fair play Soobs though)

I donated my old Wolves shirts to the Calais refugee camp last year. If you see any footage on the news of a refugee wearing a Kightly no 7 shirt then it was mine!

I donated my old Wolves shirts to the Calais refugee camp last year. If you see any footage on the news of a refugee wearing a Kightly no 7 shirt then it was mine!

That might account for the rise in violent attacks against the refugees then. Lemonjelly hasn't been to France has he?

Yes I suppose I could be an accessory to a hate attack there. The top was jinxed anyway, not long after I bought it the lying judas fucker got injured.

Great idea T-Dan, they can have me fucking Wolves shirts aswell ( except for me PPB 69 one, as that one means more to me than the rest )

Homeless and a Wolves scarf. Just when the poor gits thought life was already at rock bottom....

(fair play Soobs though)

I know, that's why I also took them coffee, burgers and choc chip cookies!! Which they greatly accepted. They accepted the Wolves scarves,ermm,politely. It's also cool to know that there is a homeless person's dog now on the snowy streets of Pittsburgh wearing a Wolves scarf round it's neck :)

Enjoy your weekend away Kenny, hope the rain keeps off.

d4df7564ada08581651ccdbf94a375da.jpg

Mrs Wolfie coming home. Just landed in Dublin, home in an hour or so after her very sad trip to Oldham to watch her sick grandad inching his way towards the exit.
Can't wait to see her.
Dressed Susie up in a lovely outfit, we'll be so happy to have her back.

The Mariners 3:00pm kick off has been put back to 7:00pm due to the heat. Very sensible indeed.

The first time I have been to a football game where the kick off has been delayed because it is too hot!!

Weekend up in the Dales awaits me. B&B in Malham where we can take the Dog. So a weekend of walking (in the lovely cold weather) and maybe some drinking. The B&B doesn't have a bar as such, just a honesty area where you take your drinks and log them in a book and pay when you check out. So doubt they will have much choice. This Pub is over the road though - http://listerarms.co.uk/ so will certainly be checking it out.

Where are you staying Kenny?

Where are you staying Kenny?

Stayed in Beck Hall. If you like trips with the pet, then its perfect. It's beyond dog friendly, not one part where you can't take them, including the restaurant. The whole place is just great, the staff, the setting, the service. Would recommend it to anyone (as long as they don't mind dogs)

Stunning area to stay as well. Did a fantastic walk yesterday across the Dales (Malham Cove - Malham Tarn - Goredale Scar - Janet's Foss - Pub). The Lister Arms is a lovely pub and if you have one of their sandwiches, its enough to feed 2 or 3. Huge things.

Stayed in Beck Hall. If you like trips with the pet, then its perfect. It's beyond dog friendly, not one part where you can't take them, including the restaurant. The whole place is just great, the staff, the setting, the service. Would recommend it to anyone (as long as they don't mind dogs)

Stunning area to stay as well. Did a fantastic walk yesterday across the Dales (Malham Cove - Malham Tarn - Goredale Scar - Janet's Foss - Pub). The Lister Arms is a lovely pub and if you have one of their sandwiches, its enough to feed 2 or 3. Huge things.

Thanks - It's now on our list!

Rather looking forward to a nice dinner with she who must be obeyed at the Shrewsbury Arms in Albrighton tonight.

I have had a most enjoyable day at the Leicester City Ladies academy. They treat you very well there.

I have had a most enjoyable day at the Leicester City Ladies academy. They treat you very well there.

That could almost be a Fnaar Frank

That my youngest has sorted out his mortgage (at a very cheap rate ) after 12 months of problems after his partner walked out & running his own business & trying to convince lenders that he was a secure bet to repay them

Back