• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Well done Susie.

Thank you Frankie. 21 days to go :)

I may even carry it on into March. We'll see :) (although I may have to refrain from reading the ' what's for dinner thread and the beer thread)

A decision has been made today on where Tommy's ashes will rest. Also today I gave hubby the 3 framed photos of his dad ( the ones I had done for Christmas but decided to keep for a day in the future)

He loved them and said he will treasure them :)

20 weeks tomorrow to the day I go on a lads holiday to Benidorm me being youngest at 47

The end of the 50mph zone between 10a and 13 on the M6. About time you fuckers.

Aren't there more road works planned at Junction 10?

They are doing some overnight closures between 8 and 10 I think. They are currently doing consultation on re-doing the J10 Island to try and ease the traffic that forms on the Black Country Route. That is still at least 3 years before they will even start to do that work.

They are doing some overnight closures between 8 and 10 I think. They are currently doing consultation on re-doing the J10 Junction to try and ease the traffic that forms on the Black Country Route. That is still at least 3 years before they will even start to do that work.

Thank you. I thought I had heard about improvements. And someone decided to put temporary lights up on Coventry Road in Hinckley. That is great fun...

They are doing some overnight closures between 8 and 10 I think. They are currently doing consultation on re-doing the J10 Island to try and ease the traffic that forms on the Black Country Route. That is still at least 3 years before they will even start to do that work.

The current proposals look shit, just widening the bridges so they can make more lanes round the island.

Nowhere near as bad as their options for oldbury island & the hamburger junction.

My new PC installed & configured - will save loads of time now rather than waiting for programmes to open

Added bonus to the Daytona 500, a trip to Cape Canaveral.

No earlier than usual. Evening ko in Blighty with 11 hours difference.

Weekend up in the Dales awaits me. B&B in Malham where we can take the Dog. So a weekend of walking (in the lovely cold weather) and maybe some drinking. The B&B doesn't have a bar as such, just a honesty area where you take your drinks and log them in a book and pay when you check out. So doubt they will have much choice. This Pub is over the road though - http://listerarms.co.uk/ so will certainly be checking it out.

Back