• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I quite like a walk in crisp winter weather. Not at 5am though!

I'd rather just stay inside, preferably asleep, at 5am whatever the weather.

You could ring as many times as you like I wouldn't be getting out of my bed any earlier than 6.30 and even then you'd be lucky, 7am is make or break time.

I'm a night owl. If I don't have to get up for work at 5am I'll happily stay in bed until midday.

My new computer. Quieter than a nuclear submarine and enough power to make Jeremy Clarkson impotent. Nerdgasm.

Got tickets for the Derby game!!
All sorted... Plane, Match, hotel, just need some you girls to show up now!

Got tickets for the Derby game!!
All sorted... Plane, Match, hotel, just need some you girls to show up now!

Might be around after the match mate.... You still got the same number?

Brilliant!
Yes same number Will.
Are you staying for a curry or just a few pints whilst you watch the Irish kick your arse at rugby?
Be good to see you.

Probably just a couple of post-match bevvies mate.

Going through a tricky spell with the kids sleeping (or lack of) so not really allowed to miss too many bedtimes!

I have a new touring bike,and a plan for a short bicycle tour from gdansk in Poland to Baku in azerbaijahn via the Balkans,and a long trip from either Beijing,Almaty Kazakhstan,ulan bator Mongolia,khatmandu nepal back to wherever,(when I go I don't want to come back to the UK)also booking a teaching English as a foreign language course,to either get me out of bus driving and the UK,or to pay my way on the above trips,the saving has started,it'll either work or it won't

I have a new touring bike,and a plan for a short bicycle tour from gdansk in Poland to Baku in azerbaijahn via the Balkans,and a long trip from either Beijing,Almaty Kazakhstan,ulan bator Mongolia,khatmandu nepal back to wherever,(when I go I don't want to come back to the UK)also booking a teaching English as a foreign language course,to either get me out of bus driving and the UK,or to pay my way on the above trips,the saving has started,it'll either work or it won't

Good luck, I wish you well.

Back