• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Packers came from 11 down to wallop the Skins 36 - 18.
Though I imagine the Vikings kicker will shortly be out of a job today having missed a simple 27 yard chip kick and that to WIN the game!
So now they're out.
How much did that miss cost them?
Wow!!

One of four exams done! Can't say I smashed it but that was definitely my worst subject at uni out of the way without me completely thinking "what the fuck is this" so I'm taking that

One of four exams done! Can't say I smashed it but that was definitely my worst subject at uni out of the way without me completely thinking "what the fuck is this" so I'm taking that

Wouldn't worry about it Hamlet - can remember coming out of the worst exam in my banking exams 1/2 before the end as didn't really understand it & expecting to have to retake - then getting a good pass mark. Still no idea how

Ewkyeoardorderedecausemycurretoehasroke

Translation: New keyboard ordered because my current one is broken.

Passed my driving test 1st time with 2 minors (I know what you're thinking, I'm even younger than YoungWolf)

New keyboard has arrived, I can finally post, not that I usually post that much anyway!

A nightclub in town is showing Trainspotting this weekend, and then playing tunes from the soundtrack after. Definitely going to that.

A nightclub in town is showing Trainspotting this weekend, and then playing tunes from the soundtrack after. Definitely going to that.

I'd love to see trainspotting on a big screen again.
Deutsch posted on another thread about people seeing star wars multiple times. I did go and see trainspotting a fair few times - partially as I wanted to experience it in various different types of, erm, inebriation :icon_wink:

End result - the reply is a lot more amusing. Double well done

An sms from son concerning our conversation about untimely death of David Bowie;

I know, it's been a shit start to the year. It's been annoying people accusing me of jumping on Bowie band wagon cos what would I know about him. Told them that my dad brought me up and right and playing pro evo with my dad whilst listening to Bowie was a highlight of my youth 😄

#proudaspunch #imusthavedonesomethingright

Getting really positive feedback from Chelsea after my first couple of months working in schools - and asked to take a training session at a development centre tomorrow night!

Getting really positive feedback from Chelsea after my first couple of months working in schools - and asked to take a training session at a development centre tomorrow night!

Well done mate!
Great news!

God job the sessions at night, as you'd still be in bed otherwise...:icon_wink:

Good going fella.

Good man Louie, I've said it before, I firmly believe we will see you on the bench at some top flight team in years to come.

Good stuff YoungWolf...Keep up the good work

Back