• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Getting a nice extra surprise at the end of Christmas Day.

My 40th Birthday next May and I am being taken to New York, so will turn 40 on t'other side of the Pond. Trip includes at Helicopter Tour and going to see the Yankees play the Blue Jays. Fuck yeah. May 2016 needs to get here pretty sharpish.

Last edited:
Awesome Kenny.

You'll miss Wolves getting promoted at Wembley though...

Getting a nice extra surprise at the end of Christmas Day.

My 40th Birthday next May and I am being taken to New York, so will turn 40 on t'other side of the Pond. Trip includes at Helicopter Tour and going to see the Yankees play the Blue Jays. Fuck yeah. May 2016 needs to get here pretty sharpish.

You are going to have the time of your life. Guaranteed you will love it.

Mr Penguin. Although yesterday must have been really hard for him, he still made our Christmas Day really special.

Boxing Day. A day to totally chill.

Hope you all enjoy your Boxing Day.

Today I've cleaned the guttering, de-frosted the freezer, sorted the medicine cupboard out, posted the Christmas cards and watched Elf on Sky this afternoon, quite enjoying this retirement malarkey.
Also having a good old clearout. Trouble is I struggle to throw things away.

Also having a good old clearout. Trouble is I struggle to throw things away.

I have trouble throwing stuff away, 'that might come in useful' syndrome, you have to be ruthless.

Also, in recent years I've become stricken with OCD, pisses my family right off but I can't help myself.

Getting a sensible response from Lloyds Bank via the phone whilst sorting out the Bowls Club banking arrangements - got someone who actually appears to know what she is doing & did so as email links promised arrived within 10 mins of the conversation!

No doubt time will tell when the relevant paperwork appears via the post

I have trouble throwing stuff away, 'that might come in useful' syndrome, you have to be ruthless.

Also, in recent years I've become stricken with OCD, pisses my family right off but I can't help myself.

Helps to ask if you'd take whatever item it was with you if you moved.
If not, it's binnable, or recyclable.

That i'm feeling fresh and lively after only 5 hours sleep. No headache. No after effects.#Icanstilldoit

Awesome! Congrats buddy.

Getting a sensible response from Lloyds Bank via the phone whilst sorting out the Bowls Club banking arrangements - got someone who actually appears to know what she is doing & did so as email links promised arrived within 10 mins of the conversation!

No doubt time will tell when the relevant paperwork appears via the post

Ah Club Society Mandates. Fun times

Back