• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Got my Christmas card off the missus this evening and it had a ticket to see Star Wars tomorrow inside it. Get in.

Must admit I posted prior to reading the annoy thread.

To be fair, I've been having fits at yours and SLA's posts today. Top work! Glad there are people like you about :icon_lol:

Got offered a new job to start on the 11th January.

Not a great year for me jobswise so looking forward to getting settled down at the new gig.

When did you quit Brewdog?

You got your week nights back now then :D

Excellent news Stan!
Having only recently settled into a new role myself, I can empathise. Hope it gives you what you're looking for.

Any of you buggers complaining about being bored fancy swapping with me? 6 till 5 on the busiest day of the year.

Any of you buggers complaining about being bored fancy swapping with me? 6 till 5 on the busiest day of the year.

Depends where you're working.

I used to love me some busy days in IKEA, pre-occupied managers and a ready made excuse for the place being a shit hole, premium 'do whatever the fuck you want' time.

Your posting over the last couple of days suggests that you've been basically doing "whatever the fuck you want"?

Not at all, I've been able to read about whatever I want within the confines of the company internet restrictions but in the grand scheme it'd have been a long way down my list of things I'd want to have been doing.

Not quite the freedom of the ol' retail days.

Back