• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

That I don't live near a river or on a flood plain.

Not at all, ask anyone, Wolverhampton is a shithole.

Took the good lady out for a meal, though she did not know I was booking a table for us for the 19 December. And for booking the table we received a £10 voucher as well as two free drinks as it was a meal deal night. So two meals, three pints of forty niner, and a couple of glasses of wine cost me £13.58.

Took the good lady out for a meal, though she did not know I was booking a table for us for the 19 December. And for booking the table we received a £10 voucher as well as two free drinks as it was a meal deal night. So two meals, three pints of forty niner, and a couple of glasses of wine cost me £13.58.

Pleased to see that you are treating Mrs Tisi to the high life Frank!!

Got 2 free holidays next year courtesy of the mother-in-law. She was already taking us to Disneyland Paris in March for Belle's birthday but it's my wife's stepdad's 80th birthday in May and we're being taken on a Norwegian cruise to celebrate it with them! I am very excited about this as I've always wanted to visit Scandinavia. It also means a week of free food on the cruise :)

New episode of the serial podcast has just landed. Finally. :)

My outrageously geeky Christmas jumper has arrived.

Sadly, the Ryu v Ken Streetfighter 2 design was out of stock, so I had to choose something else.

It's ace :icon_lol:

Getting a retirement send off at the last celebration assembly before I leave. A nice thank you from the head and governors plus gifts, though the best bits are the cards the classes have made - suggestions of possible retirement activities from the reception children are priceless. The dvd photo montage of my time in school is also good

Getting a retirement send off at the last celebration assembly before I leave. A nice thank you from the head and governors plus gifts, though the best bits are the cards the classes have made - suggestions of possible retirement activities from the reception children are priceless. The dvd photo montage of my time in school is also good

That's awesome mate.

You are clearly well liked and respected by colleagues and pupils alike. And you will be sadly missed by them.

Was presented with the History of Wolverhampton Wanderers in newspaper headlines at my retirement presentation today, brilliant recommend it to any Wolves fan, you can get them for all teams apparently, fantastic.

Was presented with the History of Wolverhampton Wanderers in newspaper headlines at my retirement presentation today, brilliant recommend it to any Wolves fan, you can get them for all teams apparently, fantastic.

Got that from my son's last birthday - a very worthwhile purchase for any Wolverhampton fan

Brilliant, I am sure you will enjoy reading it.

And may I take this opportunity to wish you a long and happy retirement. A couple of years and I will going down that path.

Brilliant, I am sure you will enjoy reading it.

And may I take this opportunity to wish you a long and happy retirement. A couple of years and I will going down that path.

Agreed, well done and congrats to Trev and Parkin on a job well done.

Im only 12 years into my working career and am very jealous! Enjoy it!

Thanks Drummer, I feel very lucky and privileged to have reached this point in my life cycle, I've seen a hell of lot of work colleagues that have not been fortunate enough to make it.
Enjoy life mate and I hope you've got a lot more of it to come.

I agree with the above - feel privileged to have had 47 years of work most of which has been very enjoyable.
Particularly when I look back at my dads life - died at 60 without retiring with a load of work stress in the last couple of years which did him no favours.

I'm in Barcelona today enjoying the sites of Joan Miró. He must have been on drugs. The bloke was a genius.

Back