• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Ordered a projector and a kitchen tv on Black Friday..happy :)

Remind us nearer the time fella!
Is the hunting fella coming too?

He is Mr Lemon.
And if Sky fuck us about, it looks like we're still coming but it'll just be for a Saturday afternoon session,
And Saturday evening + a good Curry.
We'll start a roll call in advance.
Be great to meet you all again and others too....
Depending on Sky too of course!

He is Mr Lemon.
And if Sky fuck us about, it looks like we're still coming but it'll just be for a Saturday afternoon session,
And Saturday evening + a good Curry.
We'll start a roll call in advance.
Be great to meet you all again and others too....
Depending on Sky too of course!

Will look to come up for this one & stay over (that time of the month is always good for me as my 'cash' has just come in') - look forward to meeting again if this game stays in place

Will look to come up for this one & stay over (that time of the month is always good for me as my 'cash' has just come in') - look forward to meeting again if this game stays in place

Where do you normally stay Peter?
How much is it?
Rob's booked us into the Redwings Lodge which seems really close to the ground/city centre.
Anyone stayed there?

Where do you normally stay Peter?
How much is it?
Rob's booked us into the Redwings Lodge which seems really close to the ground/city centre.
Anyone stayed there?

Stayed there once - traumatic experience, though that was due to drinking with Stan & Lycan after the game rather than the hotel itself, which is fine for an overnight stay. (a number of hours in A&E after slicing my hand open after the QPR game - slicing my wrists would have more appropriate after the second half of that game!)

Have used either the Brittannia or Novotel normally - Brittannia OK, Novotel is a better quality though pricier unless you can get a deal

NB - have normally managed to get a room below £40 (last time at the Brit was £37 - could have paid less for a single, but pushed the boat out for a double room at £37).

Yes Redwings is nearer the ground, but further from the town - so depends on priorities, beer or football?

Well obviously we'll be going into town for beers after the game so that makes it a 15 minute walk from the boozers?
Not too bad....
I take it that its safe enough?

Then in the morning after a leisurely breakfast we'll be walking to the station for a train to the airport...
So again 15 mins to the station?

Well obviously we'll be going into town for beers after the game so that makes it a 15 minute walk from the boozers?
Not too bad....
I take it that its safe enough?

Then in the morning after a leisurely breakfast we'll be walking to the station for a train to the airport...
So again 15 mins to the station?

Yes about 15 mins max - fine for safety just the other side of the ring road.

As to breakfast never bother with the hotels (not even sure what Redwing facilities are like in that respect). Always check out & breakfast in the Moon - food is as good and a hell of a lot cheaper - then only 3 to 4 mins to the station.

Yes about 15 mins max - fine for safety just the other side of the ring road.

As to breakfast never bother with the hotels (not even sure what Redwing facilities are like in that respect). Always check out & breakfast in the Moon - food is as good and a hell of a lot cheaper - then only 3 to 4 mins to the station.

That sounds like a plan

Facebook deleting the Britain First Page

(If you don't agree, you can make a donation to BF who plan to take Facebook to court and sue them)

Now that is good news.

Pretty sure they have no case as Facebook's T&Cs will say they can delete anything hosted on there at their own discretion.

Stayed there once - traumatic experience, though that was due to drinking with Stan & Lycan after the game rather than the hotel itself, which is fine for an overnight stay. (a number of hours in A&E after slicing my hand open after the QPR game - slicing my wrists would have more appropriate after the second half of that game!)

Have used either the Brittannia or Novotel normally - Brittannia OK, Novotel is a better quality though pricier unless you can get a deal
Ahem......

Ahem......

Yes Leeds was there as well - not that I'm blaming any of them, I'm old enough to look out for myself.

There are old fools as well as young ones!!

Back