• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thanks, it's gonna be as weird as fuck, I started work in August 1969 only had two jobs and never been out of work apart from a few strikes and when Ted turned the lights off.
I'm sure I'll get used to it.

Congratulations mate, I've only got ten years to go :)

Thanks, it's gonna be as weird as fuck, I started work in August 1969 only had two jobs and never been out of work apart from a few strikes and when Ted turned the lights off.
I'm sure I'll get used to it.

you'll be busier than you ever were at work, congrats!

Just got back from HR, my request for voluntary redundancy and early retirement has been accepted, I'm retiring on 18/12, could be sooner if the training of my replacement goes well.

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!

You sound fairly happy - so its clearly the right thing to do ;)

Can't wait for mine - coincidentally my last day at work is also 18/12 though I will still get paid till the 31st

#goldplatedpublicsectoremployee

Though I do win on the 'how long have you been at work' as started in September 1968 with no dead time since then

You sound fairly happy - so its clearly the right thing to do ;)

Can't wait for mine - coincidentally my last day at work is also 18/12 though I will still get paid till the 31st

#goldplatedpublicsectoremployee

Though I do win on the 'how long have you been at work' as started in September 1968 with no dead time since then

:shakehand:

I was at my Granddaughter's Christening yesterday and managed to get a picture with my four kids as well as one with my seven Grandkids....
12239623_10205386405759290_8448223117920525384_n.jpg

12241501_10205386513201976_3807771106067177055_n.jpg

How are your offspring so good looking?

I'd say it must be from their mothers side but I've met her father and brother!!
Definitely from my side of the family :smarmy:

Good stuff Darlo, Happy boy.
And you Trev!
What are you gonna do with all your spare time?

I went with my Mom to make a donation at the Sunnyside Kennel's in Featherstone earlier this week and we ended up adopting another dog.

Picked him up today and we're quite happy to give him a loving home.

My girlfriend met my kids for the first time today.

The fact I'm posting in this thread should tell you how it went - really proud of them all TBH.

It was never a situation I could have envisaged 18 months ago so I really didn't know what to expect.

Back