• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congratulations Johnny, all the best in your future together.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Have a fantastic day. Even though I was knackered and my jaw ached from all the smiling my wedding day was simply the best day of my life.

Congratulations Johnny, hope you have a wonderful day

Today was a good laugh. Exactly what I needed.

Belated congrats Johnny!

In line with the thread title - getting over the first day nerves/hurdles, and collecting a new id pass!
In short, being gainfully employed again! :)

Unbelievably good couple of days working alongside counsel at a Site Allocations examination. A superb learning experience for this stage of my professional career.

Unbelievably good couple of days working alongside counsel at a Site Allocations examination. A superb learning experience for this stage of my professional career.

Alongside what, at a what ??

Id guessed that bit ( unless he'd misspelled council :) ) what are site allocations ?

Id guessed that bit ( unless he'd misspelled council :) ) what are site allocations ?

I'd guess earmaking different areas for different uses, retail, commercial, residential, etc.

I'd guess earmaking different areas for different uses, retail, commercial, residential, etc.

Yes, essentially this.

The Council are required to strategically plan areas of growth for residential, commercial development etc etc.

Their approach has to be determined as 'sound' by a Planning Inspector at a public examination before they can implement it. We were arguing that their approach was fundamentally flawed and as such they've been told to go away and re-plan.

Just got back from HR, my request for voluntary redundancy and early retirement has been accepted, I'm retiring on 18/12, could be sooner if the training of my replacement goes well.

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!

Just got back from HR, my request for voluntary redundancy and early retirement has been accepted, I'm retiring on 18/12, could be sooner if the training of my replacement goes well.

GET THE $#@! IN!!!!!

Congratulations Trev...You put your feet up and have a great Christmas!

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!

Good stuff. I'm glad its worked out well for you Trev!

GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!

Glad you're happy matey.
Time to start planning the hobbies to fill all that spare(!) time you'll have (my garden needs mowing if you've a spare 5 mins...:icon_wink: )

Back