• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Many congratulations mate! Top news.

Baby number two arrived 20 minutes ago :D

Congats and best wishes Jolemai.
Hope your good lady and baby are good and healthy.
What a great way to start the year!
It's all downhill from here....

getting back to cycling to/from work.
amazingly, owing to traffic, it is quicker than by car!
It also is quicker than my commute to previous horrible job.
Plus, given I have 6 months of being cautious with £££, it is saving a fair bit.

Awesome. I'd love to be able to cycle to work.

Congrats jolemai!

Thanks for the well wishes all! Mother and baby are fine; in fact every factor of the birth and since has been really calm. He's a really calm baby at the moment.

Thanks for the well wishes all! Mother and baby are fine; in fact every factor of the birth and since has been really calm. He's a really calm baby at the moment.

Good to hear - though you will know that at some point you will be made to pay.

Our eldest at 1yr decided that he only needed 2 hrs sleep during the night (& never the same 2 hrs). He didn't lose sleep as however much we tried you couldn't stop him falling asleep during the day. Went on for 6 months & a good job it wasn't a single parent family as even with two we were like zombies by the end. Playing with a toddler at 3am is no fun.

Booked my trip to Portugal in April. 1st of 2 holidays this year! Badly needed as I didn't get one last year.

They got lucky in the end with those two penalties.

They got lucky in the end with those two penalties.

They did Bear, but we'll take lucky! Can't see them beating Denver, there's only so much luck until it runs out! I see you have booked future Mondays off, good man :). You watching todays games?

Yep. Seahawks v Vikings should be a cracker.

Back