• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

28 ton of stone being delivered. That should help with me keep fit campaign.

'Little Shop of Horrors' the musical at Salisbury Playhouse tomorrow night.

My favourite theatre experience & looking forward to this.

'Little Shop of Horrors' the musical at Salisbury Playhouse tomorrow night.

My favourite theatre experience & looking forward to this.

Enjoy your evening Parkin. Went to see Peter Pan at the theatre not so long ago, it was brilliant from beginning to end.

Today I will be mostly on my knees. Total calories spent, around 5,000.

Today I will be mostly on my knees. Total calories spent, around 5,000.

The feeling you get after a good 8 and a half hours of hard physical graft. There is no feeling like it, every muscle may ache and twinge, but in a weird way its a good, satisfied feeling. Mr Penguin may be getting up there in years but he keeps on going i'll give him that.

Feeling like I have accomplished a lot today.

Just off to Southampton for a weeks cruise around the Fjords with Mrs HW.

Lovely!

Sounds great HW, have a good time.

Very happy that I have just aggressively trimmed my beard, feel so much fresher!

Fuck me Mr Penguins doing the laundry :yikes:

He either wants something or he's hiding something!

Days like today. Welcome back Summer, I have missed you :)

When its hot enough to eat breakfast outside at 7.30 in a morning :)

When someone pays you the biggest compliment ever, and yet they have no idea they have just done so :)

Opening the pool today :)

Lunches at the pub/bar :)

The little 'thingy' that they made me that slips inside my shoe does indeed take the pain away from the outside of my foot. No pain at all when walking, first time since Christmas. :) :) :) :)

The lovely smells outside :)

PPB being let loose in New York, blimey :icon_lol:

Changing the door into the lounge from a plain boring solid door to a panelled and glazed door.
Great satisfaction preparing it, chiselling the recesses for the hinges and door catch, then painting it etc.
Tomorrow, the plumber comes to dismantls the fireplace and take out the boiler.
Wednesday the guy comes to fit the new multi fuel stove...
Then I have to install the mantlepiece that I've made.... the wallpaper the chimney breast.

Changing the door into the lounge from a plain boring solid door to a panelled and glazed door.
Great satisfaction preparing it, chiselling the recesses for the hinges and door catch, then painting it etc.
Tomorrow, the plumber comes to dismantls the fireplace and take out the boiler.
Wednesday the guy comes to fit the new multi fuel stove...
Then I have to install the mantlepiece that I've made.... the wallpaper the chimney breast.

I'm going to bet that at least one of these things ends up on the Annoy thread. My money's on the plumber.

I'm going to bet that at least one of these things ends up on the Annoy thread. My money's on the plumber.

Delighted with my plumber!!
Came at 10 as he promised and he was here about 15 seconds early.... I joked that he'd driven around the block.
My wife and I recall his quote at being €200 to dismantle the heavy marble fireplace and hearth and take it all away.
Then he'd disconnect the boiler, remove it, then shorten and cap the pipes and clean up after himself.
He did all of that then said, "I'd quoted you €150 but I wasn't here as long as I thought I'd be, so would €130 be ok?

Happy days!

Delighted with my plumber!!
Came at 10 as he promised and he was here about 15 seconds early.... I joked that he'd driven around the block.
My wife and I recall his quote at being €200 to dismantle the heavy marble fireplace and hearth and take it all away.
Then he'd disconnect the boiler, remove it, then shorten and cap the pipes and clean up after himself.
He did all of that then said, "I'd quoted you €150 but I wasn't here as long as I thought I'd be, so would €130 be ok?

Happy days!

Meh, so I'm £10 down. The fiver I had on you messing up the wallpaper will recoup my losses.

Back