• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Why will have to fold? It seems such a shame. Can't the manager keep the lads together?

The manager is leaving after a difficult and strained season with the coach. Coach hasn't made his mind up if he's staying on and some of the boys are leaving, because their parents don't like the coach. It's messy. If we have enough players ( and we will need 11 at least) and a coach - we can manage the team collectively, otherwise I think my lad will be looking for a new team. He's gutted, as are Paddy and I about it. :mecry:

Hubby's problem solving. He even deserved extra bacon for that one :)

Tickets for tonight's play off game. :)

My garden. :)

This new telephone company, can even call mobiles to UK without it costing me me arm and me leg. :)

Talking of me leg, need to pop onto the annoy thread :(

I've more than halfway convinced Mr Penguin that we should get some chickens :Victory:

Do you have a nice garden? I only mention this because my friend had the little bleeders and they destroyed hers.

Yeah but if you designate an area, correctly fence it off, and keep the little bastards confined in there, it should be ok Chick. Think it would be lovely to go and collect your own eggs for breakfast :)

Yeah but if you designate an area, correctly fence it off, and keep the little bastards confined in there, it should be ok Chick. Think it would be lovely to go and collect your own eggs for breakfast :)

No worries, I wasn't sure about your yard (although I bet it's mahoosive right?) my mates postage stamp wasn't ideal. Will you get them a house?

Do you have a nice garden? I only mention this because my friend had the little bleeders and they destroyed hers.

Ground recovers pretty quickly once you remove them - previous owners here kept chickens, but moved out 6 months before I bought & moved in. That area was covered in 4 ft high weeds by then!

No worries, I wasn't sure about your yard (although I bet it's mahoosive right?) my mates postage stamp wasn't ideal. Will you get them a house?
It's quite large yes, Mike would build them a proper run and house, and fence it in to make sure no critters could get to them. His role would end there, and I would have to look after them :)

That I don't have to sit at the hospital this morning playing sad bastard games waiting for Mr Penguin. He's a big boy says he can go on his own.

Broke me Wolves mug yesterday. Already have a replacement on its way.

Dolly Mixtures.

More of an odd coincidence really, but I've just noticed that our very own leedswolf is friends with my cousin on Facebook. Small world!

More of an odd coincidence really, but I've just noticed that our very own leedswolf is friends with my cousin on Facebook. Small world!

Facebook, bringing people together :) For all its bad points, the good out way the bad for me :)

Facebook, bringing people together :) For all its bad points, the good out way the bad for me :)

It was strange - I was just reading something my cousin had posted and noticed on mutual friends that Leeds was amongst them!

Bloody Yorkshire folk sticking together and all that.

Mr Penguin is wide awake and minus the 'thing' on his shoulder. Shame really, I'll kind of miss ' Eric ' .

The Aretha Franklin concert.

Wasn't too pumped up about going tbh, but glad I did. Excellent evening. Athough she did disappear after a short while for 15 mins while the band played on. She may be getting on a bit in years but she can still belt it out like a gud un. My fav 3 songs were Respect, Natural Woman and Bridge Over Troubled Waters ( which actually gave me goosebumps and got me a bit emotional if im honest ). She's lost quite a lot of weight and looks really good, if you ever get the chance to see her live, take that chance. I'm glad I did.

Mr Penguin back at work tomorrow.

First day that I havent had to change the bed linen because of blood all over the sodding sheets.

PPB's patience has been excellent.

Been watching Wolf Hall while hes been off. Both enjoying it.

He didnt want any Maltesers, so I had em. :)

Tomorrow is World Penguin Day. Visit the zoo, adopt a penguin, eat a Penguin, pat a penguin, dress up as a penguin.

We may be flightless birds, but we ay fightless birds :)

Last night. It restored my faith in human nature.

A chipmunk has just taken a nut out of my hand :)

The Yellow Finches are bathing in the new bird bath :)

I've got an old pension plan that I was persuaded to transfer to the bank in the early nineties.
Ten years later it turned out thousands had been miss sold personal pensions, I got compensated a bit.
Anyway it's pretty crap so I asked my Boss and Company pension advisor what to do with it, he advised to cash it in and either invest the lump sum or spend.
My head was saying invest and my heart spend, on Friday I learnt that a bloke I used to work with when I was a machinist before I moved into an office environment had died of cancer in his mid fifties.
Saturday was a busy day for me and on Wednesday i'm picking up a 9 mth old top of the range Qashqai Tekna with more fuck off boys toys than the Starship Enterprise.
Woohoo!!

Back