• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Spending the weekend playing football and basketball with my nephews. Cracking fun.

This week is the first week living on my own with the kids - and it's been ace. It'll take a while to get used to the new routine when I have to get them to school/nursery (it'll be much easier from September when my daughter starts at the same school as her brother) but it's gone pretty well thus far. Sorting them out in the evenings has been really nice - I feel so much more relaxed now, and comfortable in my own place. Off to a family get together in Yorkshire this weekend which will end the week very nicely indeed.

Today I am helping a friend out by having her son stay with me. The bit im happy about, is that it's only for 3 hours.

I'm gonna get him helping to move stones :)

First game of the Mixed Triples Bowls Club League tonight - teams are drawn out randomly so no knowing when you start how the team will gel.

Good win & our team looks promising, plus the bar is open so a good social eve as well.

Our bowls matches have started too matey.
Won the first 2 games, but knocked out of 2 of the 3 cups.
Got a very surprising win against a top four team on a very tough away green last weekend.

We have a weaker team this year, as a couple of players have left.

Was never expecting to go up this Season, so I'm pretty happy about how things ended. Looking forward to next Season and hopefully some exciting times ahead. Many thanks to WH , Parkin and everyone else who posted on the Matchday threads. Your comments, updates, and commentry have been much appreciated from this side of the pond I can tell you.

The Season may be over but we now have the Summer and I'm signing off to go and enjoy it. Have a safe and happy one, and look forward to good times ahead for the lads :wolves:

Have fun :) x

Last edited:
My new car, shallow as fuck I know but this is the first time I've ever had a 'top of the range' car, even let it park itself when we went to the match yesterday, weird!

Nice Trevor, good message also, enjoy life, enjoy the moment..you never know when you leave the earth

Fooking ecstatic to see Blur, Grace Jones, Julio Bashmore, Sam Smith and Interpol added to the Electric Picnic lineup. Best line up since the Beastie Boys headlined in 07

When you are sitting outside in a bright red top and two Hummingbirds fly within an inch of your face thinking you are nectar.

Sometimes its these little things in life that makes us smile :)

Only 26 days until my niece is over here for 3 months. Looking forward to lots of quality time and lots of chin wags with her :)

Only 26 days until my niece is over here for 3 months. Looking forward to lots of quality time and lots of chin wags with her :)

Only 15 more days until my sister is over here for a week, looking forward to lots of quality time and chin wags with her! :) ;)

Back