• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Sounds very nice PLF

Wasn't a cat person till I inherited my sons cat after a breakup & he became homeless (well not exactly as he's living with his brother at the moment), but they are less trouble than a dog as no taking for walks needed.

She takes herself out (usually at night) & bugger knows where she goes or what she gets up to. Went away for 4 days recently (had a neighbour come in and feed her & make sure she was still alive - sent me to Coventry when I came back for at least 2 hrs then decided she was hungry. I then ignored her for a bit - she got pissed off with that :icon_lol:

I used to have a cat, and I live only a few hundred yards from a footbridge over the river Trent which goes into Burton town centre.

My mate used to walk home over the bridge from a night out at 1-2am on the weekends and see our cat heading the other way into town. The cat looked exactly like the one off the Bacardi Breezer adverts so we always used to joke he was off into town for a Breezer!

The cat's name was Morris btw. Short for Morrissey. I named him after watching Sean's Show back in the day, and he had a cat called Morrissey on the show. Plus The Smiths are my favourite band.

I used to have two cats when I lived on the Isle Of Man. Smudge & Licorice. If I walked to the post box they would walk with me just like dogs. If I caught the tram to go into Ramsey they would walk to the tram with me, and would still be waiting there on my return. They got run over 2 weeks apart of each other. Loved those 2 little characters. They are buried overlooking Maughold Head.

Getting dark now so the cats buggered off - good job she's been spayed or who knows how many I would end up with

The cat's name was Morris btw. Short for Morrissey. I named him after watching Sean's Show back in the day, and he had a cat called Morrissey on the show. Plus The Smiths are my favourite band.

As if I needed a further excuse to hate cats more :)

My husband has finally cut his hours at work. Gone are the early mornings, gone are the days travelling away, gone are the days doing work from home, gone are the days of his phone going off due to work :)

Think he's finally come to accept and enjoy life after work :) :)

Hoo fucking ray! :)

My husband has finally cut his hours at work. Gone are the early mornings, gone are the days travelling away, gone are the days doing work from home, gone are the days of his phone going off due to work :)

Think he's finally come to accept and enjoy life after work :) :)

Hoo fucking ray! :)

Is he still breathing?

My cat is brilliant, at 7am every morning he shouts at me through the window netting, when i tell him bolocks i don't have to work today, he sits on the window sill giving me dirty looks.
He leaves me a mouse a rat or a snake most mornin gs on the doorstep, and once i pat him and say well done, wow, it's gone in a flash and he;s tucking in.

He talks to me all the time,mindless bollocks i have to admit, but boy does he make me smile.

Bagels n blackcurrant jam.

It's the weekend again.

First bbq and pool party of the season.

Getting ahead of Mr Penguin on the daily challenge puzzles

My new frames for me glasses, they make me look intelligent.

Have made a crumble from the blackberries robbed from next door (before someone moved in!) and some apples from my brothers apple tree.
Nom!

YES!!!

Made a small one earlier in the week. As was low on milk, I had it with evap.
As it is the weekend, super thick custard is in order.

I blame the sunshine for today's mood.

:cool: :happy: :cool: :happy: :cool: :happy: :cool:

Someone said to Mr Penguin - ' Oh my God, its the Truman black cloud again '

Mr Penguin -' You can deal with any black cloud when you have Sue by your side '

I cried.

Someone said to Mr Penguin - ' Oh my God, its the Truman black cloud again '

Mr Penguin -' You can deal with any black cloud when you have Sue by your side '

I cried.

Yes my wife said something similar equally as romantic to me recently :

Mrs. Paul " You know you don't have life insurance "

I looked scared !

Back