• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I am pleased that Leicester City stayed up. No I am not changing my allegiance, but Terry, a home and away season ticket holder who died a few months ago will be looking down with pleasure. They did it for you Terry.

Officially being a university graduate! Now to find a job...

Congrats, Squeeze! (So I understand, Squeeze is married/living with Paddy and Micro is the euphemism for their son, yes?)

congrats Alan, hope you find a nice job that connects to your career...and congrats to Squeeze and Paddy too :)

Coyote piss. It didnt work with groundhogs but it does with cats.

I have birds back at me feeders and not a bloody cat in sight for days now.

Micro got signed for a new team today. One happy Goalie.

Excellent :)

Congrats, Squeeze! (So I understand, Squeeze is married/living with Paddy and Micro is the euphemism for their son, yes?)

Well done Alan, hope you get the job you want

I am indeed married to Paddy and Micro (Robin) is my son and Will's (Paddy's) Step-son. All the best in your job hunt and congratulations on your graduation.

My niece. She gets news this morning that she got the job, she will be moving to Loughborough, where she will have her first home of her very own, and start life being independent and a proper ' grown up '

Great news to wake up to.

My gorgeous ESP Horizon FRII went into One-Way music on Salop Street for a 10,000 mile service and fresh set up, and has come back looking like a new guitar on display in the shop. Stunning work by the guys there and all for £65 plus new strings. I won't use a different music shop for my guitar needs after service like that. Brilliant. Such a happy customer.

One Way is an ace shop. Got my Takemine from there years ago and got a 'free service for life' pass with it. I rarely play my guitar these days but they always looked after her beautifully whenever I took her in for a service.

Do you think that is the same One Way music that used to be in Walsall, many, many years ago ?

Not sure to be honest Paul. Whether they are or not, they are fucking brilliant.

As a Birthday treat, we're having a Lebanese takeaway tonight.
Love it! Love it!
Got squeezed in for a car service 1st thing Monday morning, got squeezed in unofficially to get said serviced car its NCT (MOT to you guys) Monday afternoon!
Man coming on Monday lunch to install new wiring and aerial for new smart TV.
It's all coming together...
Plumber came on time, Builder installed new log burning stove on time (photos on Facebook)
I did the wallpapering almost perfectly - except where the chimney breast tapers and the paper edges wouldn't meet because of the fucking big hollows in the plaster. (Benefits of paint I suppose!)
New big rug on the floor, new settee coming in 3 weeks.
Oh yes, it's all coming together!

Happy with how work is going at the minute!

Got assigned to solely look after the South African market with 2 others, less calls/emails per day, nicer more easy-going customers and I got moved to a sweet desk beside the window with a view over Bayside and Clontarf.
Also applied for a Team Leader position and after passing the aptitude test, got through to the last 3.

So just received a text from my big sister, stating she has arrived at Manchester airport. All checked in and ready to board the plane to come see us for a week! :)

Hopefully I can get away at a reasonably early time this afternoon. RL Summer Bash here I come!!!!! 2 days of RL in Blackpool!

Back