• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Off to Chester Zoo on Sunday, only ever been to Dudley Zoo and I'm hoping it's better than that...

Chester Zoo is a cracking day out. Think we're going in September once the kids go back to school.

Did my final run before my debut triathlon on Sunday at 6:53/mile. I very much doubt that I'll be going that (relatively) quickly come Sunday but it's good to know that there's a little bit of speed there.
Is that sort of 'stimulus' still allowed?

Good point. I shall be most disappointed if the refuelling stations don't supply cut down straws or rolled up bank notes.

We took the kids to watch the Pride parade in Birmingham today and it was great fun. We went for a Pizza Express afterwards (payed for by Clubcard vouchers) and didn't get charged for our deserts. Winner.

The #hometovote hashtag on Twitter is pretty heartwarming. It almost restores my faith in humanity. Almost.

Went to my 1st football match in 3 years yesterday, just actually being in a stadium watching a game made me realize how much I miss the game!

We watched Chattanooga FC v New Orleans Jesters, both are in the 4th tier of the US league (technically an amateur league).

Great little stadium, awesome fans, 1st ever tailgate, free food, free beer and free tickets as it was our 1st game! Ended up being a 3-1 win to Chattanooga.

Chester Zoo was ACE. Baby tigers were so adorable. A much needed family day out where everyone got along. Best bit was the batcave. They are crazy creatures.

It's my wedding anniversary.Only three years in but we get on so well it seems so much longer....which is a good thing!

Stage production of Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time was amazing. Kids got interviewed on their way out too! Tonight Manchester and Foo Fighters. Parenting like a boss this week.

Stage production of Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time was amazing. Kids got interviewed on their way out too! Tonight Manchester and Foo Fighters. Parenting like a boss this week.

I'm hoping to go this month with my girlfriend, heard lots of good things! (curious incident that is)

Mr Penguins got his nurses outfit on :yikes:

Back