• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Chester Zoo on Sunday was ace. Me and the GF loved it, wasn't too keen on fruit bat forest though, although she loved it, having them whiz past my face at any given moment had my cowering into my coat! Bar that, I enjoyed the rest of it! Seeing the tiger cubs was probably the highlight, they're wonderful animals! I'd highly recommend it if anyone is umming and ahhing about going.

Loved the batcave. Daughter not so keen.. Too much hair for bats to get tangled in. Tiger cubs so beautiful. Baby monkeys too cute for words. Lazy Jaguar. Chilled out Cheetah. Sleeping lions. Giant otters!! Otters the size of dogs... Weir Otters. Loads of Giraffes and the Orangutan. All amazing.

As of right now the number of university exams I have left are precisely....ZERO!! :happy::happy::beerchug::drink2::disco:

Holidays by the sea :cool: and a 2 night stay in a :ghost: haunted house :icon_eek:

Leave the door open on your way out....

I have a British contract with EE, unlimited european calls . I have a three contract for unlimited data in the EU. I will save a fortune.

I couldn't live abroad. It's great to escape every so often, and I've not seen enough of the world but there's no way I could leave permanently. I'd miss my real ale and British way of life too much!

I couldn't live abroad. It's great to escape every so often, and I've not seen enough of the world but there's no way I could leave permanently. I'd miss my real ale and British way of life too much!

You would miss things at first, but then you would realise you can still get most things. What do you mean by you would miss ' the British way of life '?

You would miss things at first, but then you would realise you can still get most things. What do you mean by you would miss ' the British way of life '?

You can't recreate a British pub and a proper pint of decent ale anywhere else in the world. And that's something I'm not willing to give up at the moment!

I guess I'm currently going through a phase of enjoying a lot more time appreciating where I live and what I can do with a lot more spare time every other weekend. And there are loads of things to do, see and appreciate.

You can't recreate a British pub and a proper pint of decent ale anywhere else in the world. And that's something I'm not willing to give up at the moment!

I guess I'm currently going through a phase of enjoying a lot more time appreciating where I live and what I can do with a lot more spare time every other weekend. And there are loads of things to do, see and appreciate.

Fair enough, you'd hate the bars by me Langers.

Back