• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thanks all! Got a week and a half to work on a presentation.
Might wanna get a haircut too!

Bagged myself a new job!

Same kind of work. (Quality Engineer related). 25 minutes from home instead of the 90 minute one way trip in 2 different time zones!
Start 2 weeks from Monday after I give my current company a 2 week notice.
Super thrilled not to have to get up at 3am every morning and get back at 8pm every night.

Bagged myself a new job!

Same kind of work. (Quality Engineer related). 25 minutes from home instead of the 90 minute one way trip in 2 different time zones!
Super thrilled not to have to get up at 3am every morning and get back at 8pm every night.

Great news Ray. All looking good for you :)

All the best too to Jelly Bean :)

Bagged myself a new job!

How many jobs you had since being there?
You seem to have settled well & easy! :)

One year ago today, at 11.29am, I got the call from the estate agents to collect the keys to my first ever home of my own.. :breakdance:

One year ago today, at 11.29am, I got the call from the estate agents to collect the keys to my first ever home of my own.. :breakdance:

Blimey that years gone quick. Nice to hear you settled in and enjoying your first home of your own.

How many jobs you had since being there?
You seem to have settled well & easy! :)

This'll be the 3rd job I've had since we moved in Feb '12. I'm hoping this one to be the career move to be honest though.
As for settling in, it was extremely tough the 1st year, but have found a home and a job closer to where we wanted to be when we 1st moved over.
I've even found meself a little football club I can watch the odd football game at. Chattanooga FC. An amateur team who play in the 4th tier of the US system. :)

I've even found meself a little football club I can watch the odd football game at. Chattanooga FC. An amateur team who play in the 4th tier of the US system. :)

We have the Pittsburgh Riverhounds. What a shit name for a football club.

I've booked my second trip to Las Vegas with a 1 day lay over in Philadelphia... so that makes me happy.

Friends and people in your life who are worth their weight in gold.

The look on my daughters face last night at the Foo's gig. She rocked out like a trooper. So proud.

Only 4 more days and my niece will be just 20 minutes away from me, for 3 whole months :)

Chester Zoo on Sunday was ace. Me and the GF loved it, wasn't too keen on fruit bat forest though, although she loved it, having them whiz past my face at any given moment had my cowering into my coat! Bar that, I enjoyed the rest of it! Seeing the tiger cubs was probably the highlight, they're wonderful animals! I'd highly recommend it if anyone is umming and ahhing about going.

Chester Zoo on Sunday was ace. Me and the GF loved it, wasn't too keen on fruit bat forest though, although she loved it, having them whiz past my face at any given moment had my cowering into my coat! Bar that, I enjoyed the rest of it! Seeing the tiger cubs was probably the highlight, they're wonderful animals! I'd highly recommend it if anyone is umming and ahhing about going.

Did you see the jaguar? That new enclosure is tremendous. I'd go again tomorrow if I could, it's a fab day out.

Mini Langers loved Fruit Bat Forest! That was probably his favourite part.

Did you see the jaguar? That new enclosure is tremendous. I'd go again tomorrow if I could, it's a fab day out.

Mini Langers loved Fruit Bat Forest! That was probably his favourite part.

Indeed! Although the first one was asleep in the corner and everyone crowded round! Completely agree, fantastic day all round, even had a walk round Chester afterwards but far too many scousers for my liking.

Your lad's braver than me!

The look on my daughters face last night at the Foo's gig. She rocked out like a trooper. So proud.

My daughter got back from there yesterday lunchtime, she hasn't shut up yet :)

I feel tonight is gonna be the best nights sleep I've had in a week :) :)

Back