• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

This weekend.

My kids are with their mum this weekend which is the only downside, but as a result of this, I have the following lined up:

Gig at Katie Fitzgeralds tonight
Meeting my best mate for lunch tomorrow
Back to Katie Fitzgeralds for another gig tomorrow afternoon
Booked a meal for me and the GF in Brum tomorrow night
Absolutely fuck all planned for Sunday morning except recovering in front of the telly
Meeting mates for a BBQ on Monday - if it's shit weather, we'll just sample some choice ales and cook inside.

Looking forward to it!

Sounds good mate.

Off up to Llandudno this weekend to visit the folks. It's also the Airshow that weekend, which should be awesome. Gotta love those Red Arrows!

That sounds like a cracking line up for the weekend Langers.

I'm off to Muncy PA to pick up and haul back hubbys birthday present.

I'm to Centre Parcs tonight until Monday with the family. Should be fun!

I'm to Centre Parcs tonight until Monday with the family. Should be fun!
Yeah, let us know what it is like mate. A group of us are debating going, getting a big log cabin. Probably next year.

For me, breaking up for a well deserved fucking week off. Work is a nightmare at the moment, & things are getting worse...

Finished my first year of uni :) now for a summer of work and the studying really begins!

Hoping to pack the tribe up and head to Chester Zoo on Monday. Who knows - might even leave some of them there!

Chester Zoo is amazing. Had a fantastic day there with the kids last year.

Off to Chester Zoo on Sunday, only ever been to Dudley Zoo and I'm hoping it's better than that...

Looking forward to to a long weekend after a hard week at work.
The week back after a holiday is always bad, even though the cruise around the fjords was fantastic.

So - Curry, Wine, Beer and Gaming tonight.
A walk in the woods with wife & dog tomorrow followed by big ice cream.
Maybe a good film on Sunday - Spooks The Greater Good? Anybody seen it?
Monday is free so far!

Hoping to pack the tribe up and head to Chester Zoo on Monday. Who knows - might even leave some of them there!

Tuesday: GUITAR-PLAYING CHIMP FOUND IN CHESTER ZOO SENSATION!

Wednesday: Guitar-playing chimp revealed to be slightly disheveled Wolverhampton resident.

Did my final run before my debut triathlon on Sunday at 6:53/mile. I very much doubt that I'll be going that (relatively) quickly come Sunday but it's good to know that there's a little bit of speed there.

Back