• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

A bad storm blowing in which sends everyone packing early :happy:

I get to spend some lovely ' Sister time ' together this month :)

Discovering that if you type "Atari Breakout" into Google and go into images.....you get the game to play

Incredible antipasti washed down with the best bottle of Chianti I've ever had. I then thought it would be rude to leave a bottle of Vementino by itself too. Quite tipsy now but my tastebuds have had a ball.

Donated blood for the first time today, had no excuse really when it was right next to my house! Am happy I did it though I only managed about 300ml rather than the pint they were gonna take off for feeling faint! Shouldnt happen next time!

Lazy day, just me, Lewis and finally watching the Sopranos.

Now to teach the dog how to make hot drinks....

Lazy day, just me, Lewis and finally watching the Sopranos.

Now to teach the dog how to make hot drinks....

Kenny, you have to try and get Lewis off your lap first !

That dog is way too cute :)

That I finally feel fit again! I didn't play last season and was seriously unfit when I came back. Today I did 90 minutes and felt pretty good after it. Even got myself a goal (only a last minute consolation from penalty spot). Going on holiday for ten days but determined to make sure I keep getting fitter while I am there!

Have you got a match ticket sorted yet?

South Bank S3, row AA, seat 69.

Better live up to my last trip to the Golden Palace. Any less than 10 goals and I will be disappointed.

Shame, you could have sat with Pad and his crew. My Lad won't be at that game, so his seat is free.

Birthday present, signed.
Woohoo!!

Attachments

• WP_20140803_004.jpg
    WP_20140803_004.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 30
Going to bed with straight damp hair put in lots of little plaits and waking up with wavy, wild looking hair the next morning :)

Mrs HW is just cooking dauphinoise potatoes with extra cream & garlic.

The house smells fantastic!

I've just become an uncle for the third time - my new niece was born in the early hours of this morning. Absolutely chuffed to bits!

Back