• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

There's little better than relaxing in the beer garden on a day like today.

I have a sign in my garden that says ' Welcome To The Beer Garden' That works for me ! :beerchug:

I'm going to be playing 5-a-side tonight for the first time since my ankle surgery last year on May 10th....In fact it will be the first time for almost 2 years so I'm happy, excited and apprehensive!

I'm going to be playing 5-a-side tonight for the first time since my ankle surgery last year on May 10th....In fact it will be the first time for almost 2 years so I'm happy, excited and apprehensive!

Good to hear that the leg is recovering Mike & not just useful for standing up vaguely straight.

Expect to hear that you have got a few of these :goal: (Just make sure that you have a chair handy on the side-lines for when you need a sit down).

Good to hear that the leg is recovering Mike & not just useful for standing up vaguely straight.

Expect to hear that you have got a few of these :goal: (Just make sure that you have a chair handy on the side-lines for when you need a sit down).

Thanks Peter...There is a keeper change for both teams after every goal so I'm hoping to have a long stint stopping those from going in.
I said I'd never pay again and my leg would only be used for standing at a bar but as they say, never say never!

This little chap - Lewis, is moving in on Saturday

10557156_10152574562219443_5939974116088864106_n.jpg

Is he toilet trained ?

I mean Lewis , not Kenny :)

Is he toilet trained ?

I mean Lewis , not Kenny :)

Only 9 and a bit weeks old.....so not fully! So a bit of training to do but he has spent his life so far with other dogs and is apparently doing very well for a dog of his age

Mum just had this talk to me about how I should be helping her "with grace" since I don't have to pay her rent for her house. Guess that means that she'll prefer I don't come back when I'm back at university, argument made right there! ;)

Stumbled upon a perfect dress today for the December wedding and I wasnt even looking.

:Victory:

End of term (6 weeks without children!)

End of term meal.

Me & 15 ladies & alcohol - an enjoyable evening.

Yeh, Parkin, thanks for reminding me you're about to have 18 months of my holiday allocation in one go :(

Yes, but I only work 40 weeks a year and get paid for that + usual holiday. Don't get paid for the other weeks

Anyway am still in & out at times during the school hols (just about to leave for a site meeting with the builders) just a lot less hassle when there's no kids or other staff getting in the way.

Back