• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

The Drummer is planning on leaving the blinding glare of celebrity filled spotlight of the Hotel industry and is being lured by the soft screen glow of a Google desk job.
His interview is tomorrow afternoon....

Finished a 2,5 week cure of Nutrilette and im happy with my result (could have lost much more if i had moved) 1stone 1.4324lb i lost

Well done, as soon as I even think to myself I must eat more healthily, I am suddenly starving and must eat rubbish.
My willpower is pathetic (I'm going to have a cigarette now :) )

I'm ecstatic that my, every summer whilst the football ay on, get fit/slimmer has lasted quite well and still going. Reckon lost nearly a stone now...... But I'm not kidding myself it will all start going to pot Sunday 10h August....... Oh and England being so shit in the WC has helped

Well done, as soon as I even think to myself I must eat more healthily, I am suddenly starving and must eat rubbish.
My willpower is pathetic (I'm going to have a cigarette now :) )
TBF Paul..that is me in a nutshell..I eat everything that taste good in this world..im proud of myself that I stopped with "snus" 5 years ago..about 6 times stronger than cigarettes..also proud I could do the nutrilette thing..easier than I thought it would be..will do it again until I reach 90 kilos

The Drummer only went for his interview at 2pm, got a phone call around 5 saying he'd got it!
9-6 Mon - Friday. Every weekend off, same money, better conditions, no celebrities....
1st time in over 4 years he has every weekend off!
Molineux here he comes!

Must have been that photo I took of him with Danny Batth that did it...

The king of the one time job interview!
'Urgently want a job.... Urgently get hold of Rob.'

Jingles please...

Congrats to the drummer..lovely stuff :)

Can't compete with that. But I am happy. I have been building my first model kit in over 20 years and tonight after several months it is done and ready for display.

Yes I know I am a geek. But I dont care.

As of right now, I have no pain in my leg , nor my neck .

Looking forward to a lovely nights sleep.

The hand car wash on my route home that has gone for the rather catchy "BEST HAND JOB IN TOWN" sign outside.

Seems to be some nervy people hanging around outside it though....

Mrs HW is 48 today.

She is the kindest, loveliest person ever to walk this earth.

How lucky am I?

Happy to be home so I can get out of these shorts that some whinging kid very kindly vomited down me left leg.

Happy birthday to Mrs HW, how long has she had to put up with you......!!

Thanks Paul - I am dead old!

She's had to put up with me for 11 years Frank. We both wish we had met many years ago but we are making the most of everyday.

I'm hoping we both live to 100 (I come from a long living family) so we may still have another 43 years to go!!!

Happy to be home so I can get out of these shorts that some whinging kid very kindly vomited down me left leg.

sounds like you had a lot of fun...did they serve a 12 inch panpizza and then go on a rollercoaster at the zoo or what?

All the lessons from Wolf Hunting in my grammar have finally paid off and I've got my 1st wrestling article approved for previewing an upcoming event online. So naturally I'm quite pleased.

Back