• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

So it doesn't matter what others do then, if they're happy making me happy then that's it's own reward.

So if your wife made you extremely happy in the bedroom,you wouldnt want to return the favour or pleasure, as long as she was happy making you happy then you'd feel fine leaving it there ?

And im gonna leave it there !! :)

So if your wife made you extremely happy in the bedroom,you wouldnt want to return the favour or pleasure, as long as she was happy making you happy then you'd feel fine leaving it there ?

Well she's not my wife yet, probably won't ever go down that path, or aisle, but generally she tends to get her pleasure before me in that scenario. :)

As Joey from friends rightly said - "there's no such thing as a selfless act".

I would never take my missus to a Robbie Williams concert! Buble, yes, but Williams, no.

I took my ex to see David Gray on one our first dates. Started well with Turin Brakes supporting (they'd just released their first album), but quickly descended into the most boring 3 hours of my life. hated him ever since.

Alright chuckles. It's an acting school.

Ah, then no would be the answer.

I believe her last acting performance came as a dolphin in a primary school play 'Ocean Commotion'.

Not my bag, i'd rather use my free time for, you know, me.

Bit of a waste writing it down then really, save your energy and tell yourself mentally, endless fun for nothing.
Hey, I'm agreeing with you. Fuck everyone else, it's all about fucking me. What I want, what I need.
ME

My jokes are for me to laugh at. I don't write em for you.

The female orgasm. The easiest thing on this earth to fake.

I remember that evening back in 82 with a shudder.

Hey, I'm agreeing with you. Fuck everyone else, it's all about fucking me. What I want, what I need.
ME

My jokes are for me to laugh at. I don't write em for you.

Alright, suit yourself, waste that time and energy typing shit out if that's where you get your kicks, knock yourself out.

Its Friday.

Tomorrow I'm spending time with a real live Penguin :) :)

I don't know about happy but the replies to Mark made me laugh.

Back