• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Saw a cracking sunrise over knebworth last weekend. Very beautiful. Only problem was I hadn't actually made it to bed at the time.

You're all heart Mark, a selfless entity, ever thought of volunteering at a homeless shelter?

Not my bag, i'd rather use my free time for, you know, me.

Whilst not my cup of tea, its all about being the good husband. I can find ways to enjoy the show even if the music isn't to my taste. I like watching the production of the show. Buble was ok, a very slick concert and Robbie, well it was entertaining, cannot deny him that. He is now at the stage where he can do what the fuck he wants when on stage.

I don't think i'd be able to find any solace in anything else if i was stuck at a gig with music i couldn't stand blaring out, thankfully the bits of music that my girlfriend likes outside of my taste are usually shared with her sister so she can easily be palmed off on someone else for that even if it's me that bought the tickets for a gift.

So you never feel good doing something for another person?
Also, how do you get to hear new stuff, or experience new things without trying them?
Not my bag, i'd rather use my free time for, you know, me.
If your missus sees that, she should rightly dump you immediately.

I don't think i'd be able to find any solace in anything else if i was stuck at a gig with music i couldn't stand blaring out, thankfully the bits of music that my girlfriend likes outside of my taste are usually shared with her sister so she can easily be palmed off on someone else for that even if it's me that bought the tickets for a gift.

Yeah, god forbid you see a loved one actually enjoying themselves, eh?

'Easily palmed off'?! Stay classy.

So you never feel good doing something for another person?

Sometimes, not enough for me to go far out of my way to do it though.

Also, how do you get to hear new stuff, or experience new things without trying them?

You don't have to go to a gig to hear new music, i can listen to the radio for free, from the comfort of my own home or car.

If your missus sees that, she should rightly dump you immediately.

Doubtful, i've said and done far worse to no avail.

Yeah, god forbid you see a loved one actually enjoying themselves, eh?

'Easily palmed off'?! Stay classy.

I can see them enjoy other things in my company, what if i my lack of enjoyment were to take something away from what should've been a fond experience for them? Then surely it would be better for me to stay away whilst they attend in the company of others.

I do like it when Mark gets everyone cyber angry

I once went with a girl to a Craig David concert and I didn't even like her that much. I'm all heart, me.

I endured a Simple Minds gig for a girl. Bloody dismal but she seemed to like my willingness to do the most immoral of things to get her into bed.

I endured Barry fucking Manilow for my sister , in return she endured Howard Jones for me .

Do many people do charitable and caring things for you ?

Maybe, suppose it depends what you're classing as a caring or charitable act, but surely if someone is doing something out of charity then they don't require reciprocation or praise as the good deed is a reward in itself?

Maybe, suppose it depends what you're classing as a caring or charitable act, but surely if someone is doing something out of charity then they don't require reciprocation or praise as the good deed is a reward in itself?

Caring, as in doing something nice for you. Maybe im just a saft twat but I get pleasure from doing something pleasurable for someone, but no, it doesnt mean that I want something back in return.

Caring, as in doing something nice for you. Maybe im just a saft twat but I get pleasure from doing something pleasurable for someone, but no, it doesnt mean that I want something back in return.

So it doesn't matter what others do then, if they're happy making me happy then that's it's own reward.

Back