• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Thank you to the Penguins of Pittsburgh Zoo and to Mr Penguin for arranging it. A truly bostin day.

:happy:

Going to see a play done by a local amdram club because a good friend is in it and being entertained and discovering said friend is bastard talented. (Play was Oscar Wilde's - Lord Arthur Savile's Crime)

Todays job, erecting me tent which I will be sleeping in tonight :)

My step dad who is 80 today and who is so good at looking after, and caring for my mom. Happy Birthday Bald Eagle x

Todays job, erecting me tent which I will be sleeping in tonight :)

My step dad who is 80 today and who is so good at looking after, and caring for my mom. Happy Birthday Bald Eagle x

Only having about 6 days to work across the next 2 months.
Only having to work today, before 2 weeks off.
Looking forward to visiting my mate in Ynyshir later this week for a 4 day break, where hopefully the weather will be lovely, & we'll get to play golf, archery, chess, backgammon & all sorts of lovely lazy things to do in the garden.

Only having about 6 days to work across the next 2 months.
Only having to work today, before 2 weeks off.
Looking forward to visiting my mate in Ynyshir later this week for a 4 day break, where hopefully the weather will be lovely, & we'll get to play golf, archery, chess, backgammon & all sorts of lovely lazy things to do in the garden.

Is that Yorkshire, LJ? Where abouts are you heading?

South Wales Darlo. It's near Porth, about half an hour away from Cardiff.
It's where our own Jolemai hails from/inhabits too!

South Wales Darlo. It's near Porth, about half an hour away from Cardiff.
It's where our own Jolemai hails from/inhabits too!

Ah ok...I just saw Ynrshir and thought predictive text had taken over! :icon_lol:

After a fantastic month of World Cup festivities, frollicks and fun , all good things must come to an end. So it's goodbye to carbs and alcohol, and hello to cabbage and water. I will get into that Baywatch red cossie before my sister arrives !!

Will be back posting on here on the 6th with 10 questions.

Try to contain your excitement and enthusiasm until them !!

Be good, stay safe.

Forget me last one . PPB quiet for 3 weeks ! Piss off !

The annoy thread just made me think of a happy thought from long ago. My dad would sit me on his knee and peel an apple with his penknife. He would then cut off slices, one for him, one for me, one for him, one for me. The dog would get the apple skin.

A happy thought :)

What a huge relief and weight off me mind.

After the septic tank packs up, pumps pack up, and find out that a chamber has been hidden under ground for all these years that we did not know about, we fail twice big style to pass the water test that has to be sent to the labs every so often, it has to be tested because ours runs straight into the creek. After spending thousands to repair it , new pumps, emptied , and the hidden chamber uncovered and also emptied, just got the results back 'PASSED'

I wont be going to jail, or be fined, or told to leave my house . :)

What a huge relief and weight off me mind.

After the septic tank packs up, pumps pack up, and find out that a chamber has been hidden under ground for all these years that we did not know about, we fail twice big style to pass the water test that has to be sent to the labs every so often, it has to be tested because ours runs straight into the creek. After spending thousands to repair it , new pumps, emptied , and the hidden chamber uncovered and also emptied, just got the results back 'PASSED'

I wont be going to jail, or be fined, or told to leave my house . :)

cv4.jpg

Back