• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

sounds like you had a lot of fun...did they serve a 12 inch panpizza and then go on a rollercoaster at the zoo or what?
It was no fun freddeno. More like burger, ice cream,cotton candy, and then a crying tantrum finally brought on the vomitting.

Hopefully they won't ask me again !

hehehe...are you sure you dont want any kids? ;)

hehehe...are you sure you dont want any kids? ;)

I'm fucking positive :icon_lol:

Hats off to you all cos I really don't know how you have all got the patience. And as for having to do that babbie talk for 5 hours... christ almighty !

love my boy he is 3 now and always after me whenever I go..of course its tiring at times but you get more than enough back to make it worth while..

love my boy he is 3 now and always after me whenever I go..of course its tiring at times but you get more than enough back to make it worth while..

I know , maybe its because I have never been around kids much.

I have no desire to have kids either PPB. I am too flaky and too irresponsible and while I see the joy most get from it, for me it would be a nightmare. It has taken me years to get my own ship sailing upright (no Kenneth Williams stuff here, please). I would be abysmal at raising a child.

So you are not alone :)

Of course Mark sees no worth in children because they contribute nothing, kill them all, Herod style.

I've never said kill them all, they just offer to nothing me so it seems a pretty sensible choice not to surround myself with any, others can do as they please.

I have no desire to have kids either PPB. I am too flaky and too irresponsible and while I see the joy most get from it, for me it would be a nightmare. It has taken me years to get my own ship sailing upright (no Kenneth Williams stuff here, please). I would be abysmal at raising a child.

So you are not alone :)

Of course Mark sees no worth in children because they contribute nothing, kill them all, Herod style.

I don't think I would have been very good at raising a child either DW. I just don't think I was cut out for it. When people ask me here how many kids I have, and I say none, I get a 'oh ' response back and its end of conversation.

We aren't all made of the same stuff, and for a woman to admit that she has never really ever felt maternal is looked upon as odd. I can take being odd :)

i never wanted a kid actually myself, didnt think i was gonna be a good responsible parent, and im not perfect in any way..but my boy seems to love me regardless so happy days for now at least..and of course he makes me smile every day, mostly happy (but when he gets sad or angry watch out)

He's no Park Chu-young though I bet

Glorious here too Sue (fucking warm though which makes an unfit DW sweat buckets).

Having a quiet pint in the Crown's beer garden, smashing.

Glorious here too Sue (fucking warm though which makes an unfit DW sweat buckets).

Having a quiet pint in the Crown's beer garden, smashing.
Thought you were back into running again Dan ?

Lovely, have one for me :) . Do you ever go in The Station ?

I am back into running, because I keep getting injured though I'm struggling to maintain a decent level of fitness. It'll come though :)

Yeah, use the Station a fair bit - it's a bit wasted on me though as I don't drink ale.

I am back into running, because I keep getting injured though I'm struggling to maintain a decent level of fitness. It'll come though :)

Yeah, use the Station a fair bit - it's a bit wasted on me though as I don't drink ale.

Stick with it. I've found something to do which im really enjoying, swimmimg with leg bands on tied to the lounger chair leg, snorkel, underwater ipod, love it, I can go for hours :)

Hubby and my step dad love that pub, its always the first place we have to go after touching down !! Not keen meself, feels more like a doctors waiting room, although the beer is rather excellent.

Enjoy your pint, and the rest of your day :)

I intend to, it's my reward for working from 5am (bloody Swiss people and their ridiculously early starts). I don't mind it as a one off, but they are in the office at 6am their time every working day. Of course they get every afternoon off doing that, so swings and roundabouts. But I need my beauty sleep ;)

There's little better than relaxing in the beer garden on a day like today.

Back