• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Taking Jambonez Rodriquez top scorer before the tournament even started

Fucking brilliant.

Will be in Costa Rica for the next one.

Only 50 days until me sister knocks on me door :)

Passport - Tick
Costa Rica Shirt - Tick
Mace pepper spray for the iffy areas - Tick
Book- Tick

Looking forward to seeing how Costa Ricans party, win or lose .

A fantastic afternoon.

Tim Howard's performance.

The heart and soul of the USA team. You can go home with your heads held well and truly high.

Im off to Costa Rica.

Another cloudless morning in sunny Minehead, Majorca?, my arse!!

A fantastic afternoon.

Tim Howard's performance.

The heart and soul of the USA team. You can go home with your heads held well and truly high.

Im off to Costa Rica.

Let us know what it's like. I have a friend who went there and said it's fantastic. Been planning to go but August school holidays are the rainy season so not much point (too expensive as well)

Fun Costa Rica fact - they were the first sovereign nation to abolish their army.

Just been offered a new job!!

:disco:

Good stuff Tredman, well done

Cheers.

I well chuffed, not much more money but with guaranteed promotion and its back working in the UK full time - NO MORE AIRPORTS :)

Good for you Mr Tredman,
Well done and I'm delighted for you.

I know just how you feel.

The trading systems at work are down so I get a day to myself. Happy days!

It happened to the the Argos round here too Andy. It must have been a nationwide glitch.

It happened to the the Argos round here too Andy. It must have been a nationwide glitch.

Argos was fine for me earlier when I went to get my niece's birthday present. :)

The leftie pillocks DDoSing our servers haven't given up yet. We've lost one day's trading and it doesn't look like we'll be able to get anything done tomorrow. If it's nice tomorrow I might park myself on the balcony for a few hours with some beers.

My new mug courtesy of a very awesome website called footie-gifts.com. Cheered me right up, that did.

Thank you, Mr Footie Gifts type bloke.

Xx

My new mug courtesy of a very awesome website called footie-gifts.com. Cheered me right up, that did.

Thank you, Mr Footie Gifts type bloke.

Xx

tumblr_inline_ml4jh7J31R1qz4rgp.gif

I've been asked to be a contributor to the Preston City Wrestling web team, so that pleases me and for the 1st time in 5 weeks I've got the full weekend off.

Back