• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

What a bloody happy and bostin afternoon, thanks to complete strangers.

The great bunch of footie fans I sat with.
The chef who cooked my bostin lunch.
The banter that was fun, friendly and on going.
The bloke who complimented me on my ' lovely looking Calves ' Eh '!
The lady Man U fan who I beat at flipping as many beer mats as possible.
The bloke with the limp and scar that rescued me when I was stuck for words.
The lad that popped next door to the chip shop and bought me a pie to take home !
And lastly , thank you to the England team for winning me a bet.

And Im sure they are now thanking me for introducing them to Black Counry lingo ... or maybe not.

Last edited:
When you are sitting on the sofa giggling and you doe know what you are giggling for.

Goodnight :)

6 weeks today I get to finish work and take the train straight to the airport. 6 weeks tomorrow I will be in Barcelona. 6 weeks on Friday I will be on a Disney cruise around the mediterranean. All paid for courtesy of the mother in law :)

Fed Ex man just delivered bottles of ' Quick Spit ' that Mr Penguin must have ordered :yikes:

So happy to read that its for spraying on swimming goggles and divers masks !

My mom. Who painstakingly cuts bits out the papers which she thinks I will be interested in and saves them for me until she has quite a pile. She then posts them , which sometimes can take up to 2 weeks. I'm not sure she realises that I can read everything on the internet ,and after saying to her 'mom, you dont have to do this you know ' to which she said ' but I enjoy doing it for you , I'm happy doing it ' then I havent got the heart to tell her.

I do love my mom x

Sorry, fucking double post cos its THAT time of night

Moving from our small 2 bed flat into a nice 3 bed 3 storey town house today/tomorrow. Hello space, garden and easier commute to work!

Happy days!

Excellent news Stan. We've got a 3 storey town house and you certainly get some exercise going up and down 2 flights of stairs!

Indeed there is only two of us as well so think we may rattle around it!

Having recently moved for the first time, I still find it a bit weird.
I keep expecting a phone call telling me it was all a big mistake!

Fed up with chopping trees down in the garden though!

:pTo those that had USA down and out before a ball was kicked :p

I always thought the Americans would get through - as soon as I got them in the sweepstake! :D (I did actually think they would go through though)

Finally getting a win in the bowls club triples league. Only by 1 point on the last end (having been 3 behind when we started that end - and those who have played bowls will know what that means)

Then coming home & looking at the WC scores to see that I have picked up more than useful points in the TWF prediction league.

A good evening so far.

6.30 means one thing, wine time in the pool :)

Back