• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

There's still the USA to cheer on, and they ain't as fucking depressing to watch either.

Happy to have slept on it, woke up with a better frame of mind, and realised there are much more important things in life to fret about and get riled up about., and spend your time on.

The state of the todays England football team isn't one of them.

To have the bed to meself for the next week and a bit, and to do things that Mr Penguin don't usually like doing, and to get up and not make the bed if I dont want to, to eat me dinner nekid if I want to, and even no cooking if I dont want to .

:breakdance:

He doesn't like you eating your dinner naked?

Well, certainly not if we have guests. But no, he thinks one should dress for dinner, where as I wouldnt, especially in the Summer, and especially when outside. :)

and to do things that Mr Penguin don't usually like doing
2275431058.jpg

Exam results back - all but two around the 60% mark and one of them was in Maths which Im dropping (one of the Chemistry a disappointing 44% but first year doesnt count for this course!)

Average 58%, almost 2.1 there - will certainly take that!

Happy that I gave the old man in the doorway a coffee, and a meal from the cafe, and his dog got a meat pie :)

Exam results back - all but two around the 60% mark and one of them was in Maths which Im dropping (one of the Chemistry a disappointing 44% but first year doesnt count for this course!)

Average 58%, almost 2.1 there - will certainly take that!

Well done H.

As someone who did not go to Uni I am always pleased for anyone who does well at that level.

A lovely Sunday on the horizon, filled with sunshine, sausages, friends and football :)

' bollocks to USA'

At least they show up and are still in with a chance of going through.

When USA do better than England at their own game in a world cup competition , just shows us how fucking shit we are.

My planters that all rallied round after the storm.. They are absolutely beautiful and blooming this year.

Back