• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Don't know why I bother going away as I always cant wait to get back home.

Never seen so many strip joints in me life.

Happy to be getting back to home :)

I will be more than happy to come away from the sweep with nothing after that appalling display.

Just hope there is no trouble outside the ground and surrounding areas this evening.

Sponsorship of Zele Ismail renewed for another Season.

the bastard better make it this year......

Sponsorship of Zele Ismail renewed for another Season.

the bastard better make it this year......

With your ratio of FG sponsorship : first team appearances, could you not have sponsored Doyle or Leon?

Paddy was bigging him up at the sponsor's do wasn't he...I know what's secretly going on there...

Took Penk and his mate on a pub crawl last night, good to see him again, was absolutely dying today though. Only wish i had taken some video of our Penk busting his moves on the dance floor!

My injured leg is finally looking to heal,I'm quietly optimistic and hoping to be happy soon! ;)

Been 2 years in August,I'm seriously fed up for sure.

Winning v Stub Hub (which is basically eBay, so a massive win)

Purchased tickets to take the wife to see Robbie Williams at the LG for her birthday last week. Got 2 decent tickets and one was classed as an Aisle Seat (I hate sitting where I can't stretch my legs and I also generally hate have folk sitting either side of me). Anyway, we get there and the fact they were 2 seats to the left and 20 to the right gave me the impression that the Aisle seat claim was a bit wrong.

Emailed the Stubby people to point this out and they offered me 25% refund "Thats as much as we can offer"...which then turned out that was going be 25% credit to use for future StubHub purchases. Pretty useless in the grand scheme of things, so I rejected it. They came back with "50% credit and thats as much as we can offer, we only offer credit where tickets are not as described". Initially I rejected that but decided this was just going to go on so emailed back to accept. So they put £70.80 into my account to use against future purchases. Matter closed.....nope they emailed again last night as I presume my case wasn't closed and then gave me a 50% refund back to my Credit Card.

So I now have £70.80 in ticket credit and £70.80 back on my card. Wife was over the moon with the tickets and the concert and I got a bargain.

It's £70 a ticket to watch Robbie Williams?!

Yep (well £60 then all the various booking fee's they put on top). I was surprised to get the tickets, the week leading up the gig at face value as well.

It was that price a ticket when I got her tickets for Michael Buble last year.

Yep (well £60 then all the various booking fee's they put on top). I was surprised to get the tickets, the week leading up the gig at face value as well.

It was that price a ticket when I got her tickets for Michael Buble last year.

I think i'd rather have sat through 2 nights of solid abuse from the other half than be £200+ down and endure Buble and Williams. Thankfully my girlfriend's music tastes aren't too bad so the worst i've had to put up with so far is probably something like Good Charlotte i think, even then they had a support act who i liked so it wasn't too bad.

You're all heart Mark, a selfless entity, ever thought of volunteering at a homeless shelter?

I think i'd rather have sat through 2 nights of solid abuse from the other half than be £200+ down and endure Buble and Williams. Thankfully my girlfriend's music tastes aren't too bad so the worst i've had to put up with so far is probably something like Good Charlotte i think, even then they had a support act who i liked so it wasn't too bad.

Whilst not my cup of tea, its all about being the good husband. I can find ways to enjoy the show even if the music isn't to my taste. I like watching the production of the show. Buble was ok, a very slick concert and Robbie, well it was entertaining, cannot deny him that. He is now at the stage where he can do what the fuck he wants when on stage.

Following on from my post on the annoy thread.
So after finding the gig last night was cancelled, I had a piss, & got straight back in the car to drive back home. The gig has been postponed, & a new date is in November, so no real biggie. Inconvenienced by the fact that I've lost the time & £ in petrol costs, but no real biggie.

So, setting off just after 8.45, heading back up the m40 towards the midlands. & am driving constantly towards the most amazing sunset. For well over an hour, in front of the car is the most amazing scene of reds, oranges, purples, blues with a few clouds about & this huge burning tarnished disc of fire in the sky. The colours & views were so awe inspiring. Magical.

Ketamine used to have the same effect on me :)

Back