• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

We have a similar place in Notts. Really good meat!

The people on this forum for their comments, thoughts and inboxed messages.

Also, not so much happy about but it made me smile. After a 62.1 mile bike ride Mr Penguins come home with a sore ' taint & bollocks ' . Im sorry but asking me to cream them goes way past any marital duties in my books. Getting up at 7 on a Saturday to cook eggs ,yes, creaming sore bollocks erm , no !!

The people on this forum for their comments, thoughts and inboxed messages.

Also, not so much happy about but it made me smile. After a 62.1 mile bike ride Mr Penguins come home with a sore ' taint & bollocks ' . Im sorry but asking me to cream them goes way past any marital duties in my books. Getting up at 7 on a Saturday to cook eggs ,yes, creaming sore bollocks erm , no !!

Have to say Sue, that's a bit miserable of you!
If you rub cream gently and for an extended period of time onto his goolies, maybe he'll reciprocate with your sticky button...

Have to say Sue, that's a bit miserable of you!
If you rub cream gently and for an extended period of time onto his goolies, maybe he'll reciprocate with your sticky button...

Rubbing cream gently on his sore bollocks goes beyond my dutes!!! If I was saddle sore, id cream me own wazza, I wouldnt ask him to do it !!

And I can sort me own sticky button out thanks very much :)

My trip to Partyland for all the necessary stuff for the ' You Can Only Come To My Party If You Are Wearing Something Wolves ' party.

My December flights. I get to be in Blighty for quite a while this time !

Must try to say hello this time PPB!

In other news, I seem to have acquired 2 water butts for free. Result!

That I have finished what decorating I am going to do for the day.

Trying to paint skirting boards with a buggered knee is a pain as I can't kneel down for any length of time so its taken twice as long as it needed to.

That I have finished what decorating I am going to do for the day.

Trying to paint skirting boards with a buggered knee is a pain as I can't kneel down for any length of time so its taken twice as long as it needed to.

Painting, think that's the one job I hate doing the most .

My final model boat purchase has arrived. HMS Victory 1803 in 1/100 scale. That will be a great model.

I have 1/200 Bismarck (just started), 1/200 USS Missouri, 1/350 USS Enterprise (boat not spacecraft), 1/350 King George V, 1/350 Bismarck, 1/350 Prinz Eugen, and now Victory on the slipway to build. Plus a massive Flying Fortress plane model. Going to keep me going for years, and I am properly happy with my model-making geek-stash.

What happened to your pedalboard?

Still working on the wiring. Got everything there but not sure about exact pedal order yet. The Cantrell Wah is fucking ace, by the way.

Back