• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

I love that song :) unfortunately its the only one of theirs I do love :(

Sonnet and Lucky Man are fantastic songs.

Aye Lucky man I like too

This time next week my sister and I will be together :)

My niece fills me with so much pride I could burst.

My mom, who always has a smile for everyone, and still worries about everyone else but never herself , despite her illness xx

There is a Downton series 5 coming out.

The fact its Friday.

My boiled eggs this morning were just right.

Some friends of mine have told me they want to do something nice for my birthday so are taking it upon themselves to arrange something for me. Because I've had a crap year and they want to make sure I have a good night without having to do any of the planning myself.

Makes me happy and grateful - my friends have been an absolute rock this year. :)

Some friends of mine have told me they want to do something nice for my birthday so are taking it upon themselves to arrange something for me. Because I've had a crap year and they want to make sure I have a good night without having to do any of the planning myself.

Makes me happy and grateful - my friends have been an absolute rock this year. :)

An organised pub crawl around proper Ale houses , finishing up at a curry place would be perfect :)

This year has been a real eye opener for me where friends are concerned, even best friends. You are very lucky Langers :)

An organised pub crawl around proper Ale houses , finishing up at a curry place would be perfect :)

This year has been a real eye opener for me where friends are concerned, even best friends. You are very lucky Langers :)

Do you know, if I was a betting man, that's EXACTLY what I reckon they're planning! :icon_lol: But that's absolutely fine by me.

I am lucky, definitely. I don't think some of them will ever really know just how much they've helped.

Bagged myself a graduate job in an Architectural consultancy today!

Last edited:
That sounds really nice Langers and congrats Nando!

I have to admit I'm happy the Premier League starts and also that I get to see Wolves again today.

Happyhappy.

Back