• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Drogheda town cemetery is having an 'Open Day' tomorrow....

I'll bet people will be dying to get to that!

How on earth does a cemetery have an 'open day'??
I mean, what are you going to see?

Drogheda town cemetery is having an 'Open Day' tomorrow....

I'll bet people will be dying to get to that!

How on earth does a cemetery have an 'open day'??
I mean, what are you going to see?

So why are you happy about it, are you going ?Perhaps you get to pick ya plot !

You moving even further south then?

An independent firm in Yeovil. I'll be in their planning team, mainly working in the South Somerset region.

What sort of planning? Sort of town planning layouts and stuff or construction planning timescales and such?

Town planning. Site appraisals, planning statements etc. I wanted to stay in Bristol, but have had to move back in with the parents. Not ideal, but its a solid base to get to and from work.

I imagine you'll encounter some nightmare problems with that sort of stuff, we get enough issues with things clashing at pre-construction stage when that sort of things is already meant to have been worked through in the planning stage.

There's a job we're tendering at the moment in Coventry where the building we're supposed to chuck up falls half way into the new road that's being built as part of the development, the solution proposed was to build a temporary road in exactly the same place, how is that supposed to fix anything?!

Did I mention, my sister arrives in 2 days time and shes gonna get the biggest hug ever .

Great news Nando - well done, sir.

I am gearing up for a day at Chester Zoo with the kids tomorrow. They don't know they're going yet but even when they find out, they won't be as excited as I am! And I've discovered that the zoo has it's very own app which I've downloaded (interactive maps, display notifications etc etc). Never a break from geekery!

I am gearing up for a day at Chester Zoo with the kids tomorrow. They don't know they're going yet but even when they find out, they won't be as excited as I am! And I've discovered that the zoo has it's very own app which I've downloaded (interactive maps, display notifications etc etc). Never a break from geekery!

Hope you and the kids have a fun day :) I'm going to the Zoo on Thursday and looking forward to it about as much as you are :)

What is it with you people and the zoo? And on weekdays!

It's a mad world. :)

Don't you have zoos or annual leave in Norway?

Nope,we have a couple of aquariums tho.What's annual leave? For school kids?

Just remembered we do have one zoo,with a chimp called Julius.

Nope,we have a couple of aquariums tho.What's annual leave? For school kids?

Just remembered we do have one zoo,with a chimp called Julius.

I could spend all day watching the chimps :)

Yeah, for kids and their teachers. I'm just bunking off for the day.

Teachers here are on strike! They want more than £40k a year and don't want office hours (8 to 4).

With no zoo around the streets are full of kids.

Back