• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Aquariums are tremendous.

As are good zoos. And Chester is a good zoo. It's all very exciting.

Not mad on aquariums, fish don't really do anything, although the Sea Life centre in Birmingham has Otters too so that puts it above your standard aquarium.

Chester zoo is pretty good from memory, think they had quite a large group of Elephants when i went last and they have Red Pandas too, which automatically makes it a good zoo.

You would love 'Monkey World' then (an ape rescue centre about 3/4 hr away from me)

All of the animals there have been found being smuggled around the world. Its a brilliant place

That does look brilliant parkin ! Might have to try to talk hubby into going when im over, or my sister, I'm sure she would go with me .

I want to come back as a monkey in me next life. A monkey or a lesbian .

The penguins at Edinburgh zoo fucking reek. I'm pretty sure one of them was carried off by a White-Tailed Eagle a few years ago as well. :icon_lol:

Apart from that, Edinburgh zoo is awesome. The Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh are good as well if you like that sort of thing.

You would love 'Monkey World' then (an ape rescue centre about 3/4 hr away from me)

All of the animals there have been found being smuggled around the world. Its a brilliant place

In Dorset? Was there a nuclear station or something like that , near Monkey world? I used to drive past it .I think the army used to train near there too . Beautiful part of the world .

Isn't there a zoo in america with a big walkway, with loads of steps & stuff, & when you get to the top you go round a corner & you're at eye level with the giraffes?

I heard about it & really wanted to go, thinking it was in the UK.
Boy was I disappointed when I found out it was a bit further!

Isn't there a zoo in america with a big walkway, with loads of steps & stuff, & when you get to the top you go round a corner & you're at eye level with the giraffes?

I heard about it & really wanted to go, thinking it was in the UK.
Boy was I disappointed when I found out it was a bit further!

Not sure which one that is, but Its not Pittsburgh ....if that helps !

In Dorset? Was there a nuclear station or something like that , near Monkey world? I used to drive past it .I think the army used to train near there too . Beautiful part of the world .

Yes in Dorset between Bere Regis & Wareham

No nuclear station near there (unless its a secret underground one that they don't want anyone knowing about)

Is near to Bovington army camp & the Tank Museum (which is also a recommended visit)

Yes in Dorset between Bere Regis & Wareham

No nuclear station near there (unless its a secret underground one that they don't want anyone knowing about)

Is near to Bovington army camp & the Tank Museum (which is also a recommended visit)

They still do live firing drills at Lulworth on certain days. Sometimes on my own walks around the area I've seen the lads on fitness drills along the coast path near Durdle Door. Bovington Tank Museum would be fantastic if they actually let you anywhere near the tanks.

Not sure the zoo can do much about Penguins smelling of fish and shit... All they do is eat fish and shit!

Isnt that what the majority of animals do, eat and shit, shit and eat a bit more !

As pittpenguin goes off to smell herself !

Back