• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Mrs Wolfie off to the UK for 4 days... taking Wolf pup with her.

Now then, what can I do with myself for 4 days....

Still aching but mums back from hospital - heres hoping she doesnt need to go back!

Mrs Wolfie off to the UK for 4 days... taking Wolf pup with her.

Now then, what can I do with myself for 4 days....

Whatever you do, don't forget to delete your internet history before she gets back.

Thanks gents.
It is a huge relief. He's been desperately playing/arranging golf with me in recent weeks convinced it'd be the last time!

Here's to many more!

Thanks gents.
It is a huge relief. He's been desperately playing/arranging golf with me in recent weeks convinced it'd be the last time!

Here's to many more!

Great, and happy news Mr Jelly, sending all good wishes from this side of the pond to your dad .

Week 1 of working for the Worlds largest internet search giant and I got 93% in my first assessment and 90% in the pop quiz they gave us today. Going well but much harder stuff to come over the next 3 weeks of training, but hopefully I can keep this up and become a certified Googler

Thanks gents.

Here's to many more!

there will be many more,keep the faith LJ and love the folks day by day, and all will be fine.

Still time to come over for the Blackburn game? ;)

Haha.. she's not going away now until early December. I'm not coming over to save money... although I'll have had some days in before then so may review that plan...

She'll go to Burton and I'll get on the train to Wolvo... or wherever we're playing...

But now the Drummer is available on weekends, we might be over for more games than we made last year (which was 1 and that was the final day!!)

Seeing Molineux after a few months away.

Thefappening has made me happy a few times today, in a very nsw way.

I've had an application to present at an international conference in Boston accepted.

:disco:

Back