• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Found out yesterday that baby no. 2 is going to be a boy.

Going to be a bit weird getting used to having a son after 2 and a half years of having a daughter (especially one that loves pink and princesses and anything girly!), but looking forward to it!

My research. I work at a university and will be doing a presentation on my findings over the last three years or so.

Is it long...?
45' or 2 hours?
Have you done public speaking before?

Good luck with it anyway.

I'm not sure whether one should ask, especially given most postings etc are from work pcs...

Hearty congratulations to both Jolemai and Dan, although I suspect more work has gone into Jolemais achievements :)

Found out yesterday that baby no. 2 is going to be a boy.

Going to be a bit weird getting used to having a son after 2 and a half years of having a daughter (especially one that loves pink and princesses and anything girly!), but looking forward to it!
Awesome news. One of each, perfect! Although older sisters are a monumental pain in the arse.

Cheers guys. I presume you're speaking from experience there Machin? There is a 14 year age gap between me and my sister so it was probably me that was a pain in the arse to her!

Johnny, I trust all is going well with your impending arrival?

Awesome news. One of each, perfect! Although older sisters are a monumental pain in the arse.

Congrats TD.

Older sisters are, though, a pain - when my parents finally decided that we were old enough to leave at home whilst they took to 2 younger ones away on holiday (me 16 1/2 & she 19) don't think we spoke to each other all week, but I kept finding notes left around telling me what I was to do (being the eldest she had assumed that she was in charge).

Got angrier as the week went on, though I can't think why as I always threw them in the bin & didn't leave the place littered up.

Johnny, I trust all is going well with your impending arrival?

It is, 30 weeks this week and everything's tickityboo. Keeping the fingers crossed until he pops out though. This 2nd pregnancy has been much less hassle than the 1st.

Back