• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

We're having another baby! Had the 12 week scan yesterday and all is good - 2 arms, hands, legs and feet :D
Very excited, but lots to get sorted before the due date of 9th March. Exciting times :D :D :D

And to top it all off, whilst I was in the waiting room at New Cross I stumbled upon this:

10659266_10152642551406904_2713143979543945592_n.jpg

Two of my all time favourite bands, Turin Brakes & Gomez. Tickets bought there and then. Only problem is that it's on the Saturday of the Forest home match, so I'm really hoping we both keep up our form so that gets moved for TV coverage....

Congrats buddy. But I'd watch Greg Halford attempt the world keepie up record for three straight hours, with me contractually obliged to vocally encourage him rather than heckle him, then go for a pint with him...than watch Gomez.

Which makes you a fool.

Gomez are dismal. Only Toploader and Starsailor save them from being the worst band of the last 20 years.

I haven't even seen/heard about ANY of those names,I'm so out of tune with the world. :jpshakehead:

Oh and congrats on being pregnant! :)

Yeah, great news Machin. You already have your hands full with wonder number one, so god help you when #2 enters this big wide World :D

We're having another baby! Had the 12 week scan yesterday and all is good - 2 arms, hands, legs and feet :D
Very excited, but lots to get sorted before the due date of 9th March. Exciting times :D :D :D

And to top it all off, whilst I was in the waiting room at New Cross I stumbled upon this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10659266_10152642551406904_2713143979543945592_n.jpg?

oh=705f92e98c1f105bd8aee898f5d77d22&oe=549A34C0&__gda__=1418617749_46e732f1806e3db27a38246e9640628d

Two of my all time favourite bands, Turin Brakes & Gomez. Tickets bought there and then. Only problem is that it's on the Saturday of the Forest home match, so I'm really hoping we both keep up our form so that gets moved for TV coverage....

Congrats Will! Delighted for you.
Now you need a bigger house??

I haven't even seen/heard about ANY of those names,I'm so out of tune with the world. :jpshakehead:

I think Toploader last brought out a single in about 2002 :icon_lol: This isn't current affairs.

Northern Uproar >>>>> Gomez.

I think Toploader last brought out a single in about 2002 :icon_lol: This isn't current affairs.

Northern Uproar >>>>> Gomez.

Not helping,not heard of Northern Uproar either. :)

Congrats!

DW, what are you listening to at the moment?

At the moment? Quite a lot of the Manics, a bit of Supergrass, some Beautiful South/Housemartins, a touch of Morrissey...but I have less than no interest in whether other people think that's shit. Mr Machin bites no matter what, so I do it every time :icon_lol:

Paddy for instance cares not one jot that I think he has abysmal taste in music.

Edit: now that just looks random that you've edited your post. I've seen the stuff you listen to in the music thread if you'd like me to critique that ;)

Congratulations Machin!

Paul has been busy over the last few months.

Back