• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The Things You Are HAPPY About Thread.

Congrats Machin, top work, are you going to find out what you're having?

No, we're going to wait. There aren't many surprises left in life these days.

Steeler football starts today. :)
Penguins season starts soon. :)
I have mastered the art of poaching eggs. :)
Only 94 days and counting. :)
I welcome Winter after a fantastic Summer. :)
I welcome going back in time to a life I had before internet. :)
The simple things in life. :)
I am gonna knit meself a jumper. :)
To some of the people on here who helped, when they didnt even know they helped ! :)
Hospitals dont scare me anymore . :)
Yesterday I ate cottage cheese wthout gagging. :)
I plan to read a book every week. :)
Im gonna knit Mr Penguin a jumper. :)
From today I start a diary. :)
Doing what I want to do, not what people tell me to do . :)
I dont like wearing pants, (they irritate me ) from today im not going to. :)

Much love,

PPB x

Last edited:
Finally got the final bits in place for the perfect Bucket List weekend for the Squeeze

Friday 19th Sep - First class train down to the smoke, book into a suite at the Grosvenor. Out for a couple of bevoirs at my FAVOURITE London pub, Ye Olde Mitre off Ely Place in Holborn, followed by a romantic dinner in the Bleeding Heart (ace restaurant for me - I loved it there when I used to go when I worked in Holborn)

Saturday 20th Sep - Breakfast in the Grosvenor. Cab over to Paddington station. Either a quick bite in Zizi round the back by the canal or a liitle bite in Little Venice. Trip down to Hammersmith. Lovely full hospitality nosh in the posh bit near the venue. Then KATE BUSH!!!!

Sunday - hangover

Looks more like your bucket list. :)

Kate Bush is HER love for definite. Sadly she was too young to see the Bushster first time round and she has been waiting for this since 1978. Getting the tickets earned me SOOOOOOOOOOOO many brownie points but you have to make it perfect for the love of your life, don't you?

Kate Bush is HER love for definite. Sadly she was too young to see the Bushster first time round and she has been waiting for this since 1978. Getting the tickets earned me SOOOOOOOOOOOO many brownie points but you have to make it perfect for the love of your life, don't you?

Don't forget to film it on your phones so that we can all enjoy it later. :)

I understand that Ms Bush is somewhat less than keen about that. Quite looking forward to not seeing through a forest of technology. That really pissed me off during the Maiden set at Sonisphere.

Got my passport to take. I already have the tickets here, but I don't want to miss the hospitality bits that I have had to pay the earth for.

Figuring out how to use the extendable saw to prune the branches overhanging from next door.

Friday 19th Sep - First class train down to the smoke, book into a suite at the Grosvenor. Out for a couple of bevoirs at my FAVOURITE London pub, Ye Olde Mitre off Ely Place in Holborn, followed by a romantic dinner in the Bleeding Heart (ace restaurant for me - I loved it there when I used to go when I worked in Holborn)

Saturday 20th Sep - Breakfast in the Grosvenor. Cab over to Paddington station. Either a quick bite in Zizi round the back by the canal or a liitle bite in Little Venice. Trip down to Hammersmith. Lovely full hospitality nosh in the posh bit near the venue. Then KATE BUSH!!!!

Excellent!
I'm actually sailing over to the UK on that Friday Paddy then heading down to London to watch QPR vs somebody or other. Those eateries and drinkeries sound good!
We can join you.... what time will you be at each of them..?
We won't be able to spend much of Sat with you because we'll be at the match, but afterwards sounds good!
Sunday we're heading home too.

I am on my way back to the UK for a few months.Going to try and see 4 or 5 games .

I will come home to my English rose , because no bum will ever tempt me from she.( I think it went something like that )

When your friend knocks down a display in the shop with her handbag and you carry on walking on like you dont know her :)

Knobber client has finally paid me, only four months overdue. It's not the money, I just don't have the time or energy to be chasing debts. Anyway, deal done and I never have to work with them again.

Back